Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • cold tonight, have finally switched the heating on……
  • RustyNissanPrairie

In my van! 24/7 timer and Eberspacher = toasty frost free Transit tomorrow morning!

Happy defrosting T5 owners!

geoffj

*flicks switch for timed heating in the garage

mattbee

Eber in my T5 is the best thing I’ve bought for it. Sorry to bring the sad news that us trend whores can have toasty frost free vans in the morning too. 😉

Edukator
    Free Member

Super, a vehicle that manages to greenhouse the planet when you’re not even using it. Whilst I can understand Canadians and Russians needing such systems it seems a bit OTT in the UK.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

What Ed said, It was -23 the other night in Calgary so I get that they ‘need it’
    MTFU you soft shite! 🙂

bazwadah
    Free Member

Putting the heater in the back of my van tonight due to having an 800 litre water tank and some expensive filters that don’t work well with expanded water. as theres a bulkhead it means the cab is still cold in the morning so I don’t benefit at all!

bear-uk
    Free Member

Same as above but mines only a 500 litre tank.

RustyNissanPrairie

Super, a vehicle that manages to greenhouse the planet when you’re not even using it. Whilst I can understand Canadians and Russians needing such systems it seems a bit OTT in the UK.

I know your only a trolling **** but anyway – 2kw Ebers use 300ml of fuel an hour on full chat. I can live with that. Came with the van shame not to use it. Get scraping.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘cold tonight, have finally switched the heating on……’ is closed to new replies.