Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Coffeetrackworld: recommend me a coffee (warning: coffee content)
  • AdamW
    Free Member

Folks of CTW, I need to try a new brew for my aeropress. I got Hasbean’s “Jailbreak” but it’s far too sweet for my taste; I can’t stand the stuff.

I like Nero blend and Costa.
    Starbucks tastes burnt to me.

I want something rich, smooth and delicious. Not much to ask!

Anyone got any good ideas?

BigJohn

Happy Donkey’s Brazilian blend. Flippin lovely and ever so well priced. Their customer service is excellent and the courier even texts to tell you the hour it’s going to turn up.

All their coffees are good so try a pack of each.Their grinders & spares are good value too.

MrSmith
    Free Member

But how are you making it? Big difference in flavour profiles from espresso,stovetop,filter,French press or aeropress. And different coffee’s suit different brew methods.

saladdodger
    Free Member

if you live in Bristol try visiting Brian Wogan Coffee there Monsoon Malibar brew is ace

http://www.wogancoffee.co.uk/

wrecker
    Free Member

I you live in bristol, go to twodaycoffee. Roasted in the shop and ground to order. Fantastic stuff.

boxfish
    Free Member

I cycle past Brian Wogan Coffee on my commute. I seem to slow down a bit when they have a roast going. Mmmmmm. 🙂

mtbmatt
    Free Member

I would highly recommend Small Batch Coffee. They produce an aeropress specific blend and have a great range of coffees.

molgrips
    Free Member

I gotta say, Starbucks do quite a big range of coffee beans, much more than they sell in the shop. I like the Verona one. I tried several Monmouth coffees at their shop, all were sweet. Otherwise work your way through Whittards selection. I like the Java and the Skyberry.

TooTall
    Free Member

If Bristolian, go to Wogans for good coffee with no nonsense. Go to TwoDay Coffee for nice coffee served with a huge mug of aloof and sniffy whether you ordered it or not.

molgrips
    Free Member

Go to TwoDay Coffee for nice coffee served with a huge mug of aloof and sniffy whether you ordered it or not.

Isn’t that what these people want?

wrecker
    Free Member

Go to TwoDay Coffee for nice coffee served with a huge mug of aloof and sniffy whether you ordered it or not.

They must save that for you as they are very friendly when I go in and I’m far more common!

hora
    Free Member

Tick

TooTall
    Free Member

They must save that for you as they are very friendly when I go in and I’m far more common!

Nope – common amongst everyone I’ve sent there and many I haven’t.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Coffeetrackworld: recommend me a coffee (warning: coffee content)’ is closed to new replies.