• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Coffee mug/bottle for the winter commutes.
  • drinkmoreport
    Free Member

i had a free mug that came on a Trek Soho for my morning commute but i need another as this one is no longer…..booo

anyone recommend me a mug/bottle that’ll fit in my bottle cage and is insulated.

cheers

scotroutes

Typical STW answer approaching….

Get a different bottle cage so you can carry any flask/mug you want.

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/topeak/modula-java-water-bottle-cage-ec033861?

TiRed

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rob-jackson
    Free Member
    aa
    Free Member

i was in leisure lakes breaston on saturday, they hada couple of insulated flasks that fit in normal cages. They were discounted too. Camt remember the bramd tho’.

stumpy01

I got a Contigo travel mug for using when fiddling with the bikes in the garage as normal mugs only kept my drink warm for about 30s.
    Mine is from JL, I think.
    Molgrips asked a similar question a while back and I suggested this mug to him, saying that I’d take some pics if he wanted. I think he dismissed the mug though as unsuitable so although I took the pics I never uploaded them. But, the mug fits very snugly in my Spesh rib cage bottle mount and has a fully sealed lid that you open with a sprung button on the side.

If you get one, get the plain stainless finish as it can go in the dishwasher; the coloured ones can’t.

I can try to dig out the photos and upload them if you want this evening?

IHN

Primus commuter mug.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Coffee mug/bottle for the winter commutes.’ is closed to new replies.