Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Coffee delivery options like Pact
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

I get Pact coffee delivered and whilst it’s very nice I fancy trying something different that I’m not signed up to. There was a thread on here a while ago about coffee delivery companies but I can’t find it.

So where are people getting coffee delivered from, needs to be for a ground for stove top use.

Thanks

spooky_b329

Hasbean?

Also you mind find you have local coffee shops that roast their own beans, in Brighton there is Red Roaster and Small Batch. Both probably do mail order too

Gary_M
    Free Member

Also you mind find you have local coffee shops that roast their own beans

I live in Ayrshire, that’s unlikely 🙂

I also need to be able to ‘push back’ deliveries so don’t want to have to take a packet of coffee every month.

qwerty
    Free Member
    Gary_M
    Free Member

Rave looks good, £2.45 cheaper than pact too.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Rave here. Italian Job for my morning espresso.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Ah just noticed rave subs doesn’t include P&P, how much is that?

uberscott

I’ve had some great coffee from http://www.hasbean.co.uk (admittedly I haven’t used them in a while) and you can specify the grind when ordering.

AndyRT
    Free Member

Footprint Coffee Roasters, husband and wife business in Borth Wales, lovely freshly roasted beans, Always different single origin beans each week and never duff.

Extract coffe, again lovely, roasters based in Bristol. Superb coffee.

Both do mail based subscriptions. Both highly recommended

Both most definitely part of the 3rd wave

antennae
    Free Member

Method Roastery in Herefordshire are worth a look:

http://methodroastery.com/

rossburton
    Free Member

Hasbean are great and the coffee is awesome, recently I’ve been using Tug Boat (tugboatbrews.co.uk) but that’s mainly as they’re a five minute walk from my house…

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’ve ordered the Espresso Lover Taster Pack from Rave, that was £12 including postage as I got a 20% off voucher, and that’s for 3 250g packs. That’ll give me a chance to try their coffee then decide on a sub.

I only use it at the weekend or if I’m at home on holiday so that’ll last me a few months.

parling
    Free Member

ive been using coffeetastingclub.com different coffee from different suppliers, well worth a look in my opinion

TiRed

I’ve been very pleased with Rave, and subsidize their monthly offering with a large bag of Taylor’s or Tesco’s own Colombian when their 250 g runs out. One monthly delivery is not enough in our house,

deadkenny
    Free Member

+1 Hasbean.

Hasbean is maybe not as dark roast that some prefer, but a very dark roast is not my thing. The main thing is the flavours on offer are kind of stuff I like.

And besides – https://www.hasbean.co.uk/blogs/articles/6552591-espresso-is-a-brew-method-not-a-roast-style

Bonus then is I can grind the same beans for cafetiere and espresso just with different grind, and get great coffee for each, instead of it being purely an espresso coffee.

Though you can also get the beans unroasted and roast your own.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Round square

Based in Ayr, maybe supply somewhere near you Gary?.

Daffy

Redber

Coffeecompass

Gary_M
    Free Member

Based in Ayr, maybe supply somewhere near you Gary?.

My son’s an ardent Killie fan, it wouldn’t be allowed in the house 🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Killie? Do you not like the boy?….

scaredypants

I’m on “James Gourmet Coffee” at the moment, after a recommendation on here

I like his/their coffee better than pact, which I found a little subtle/bland. No contract, order as & when

Kryton57

Having been around this circle i remain with Happy Donkey, especially as their prices mean you get 2 for 1 compared to the rest at £2.59 a bag.

The coffee and the service is very good.

richardkennerley

Just discovered Atkinsons of Lancaster do a subscription service. Not sure if it’s good value though, but the shop is ace

Atkinsons Coffee Roasters & Tea Merchants

xherbivorex
    Free Member

break fluid.

their Tweega AA beans are an absolute joy. you can buy single 250g packs of whole beans or whatever grind you specify, or can set up a sub with no minimum period if you prefer.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Killie? Do you not like the boy?….

He won’t be told 🙂

samiam

I have only used Pact but haven’t got a bad word about them.
    Good selection and all ethically sourced (so long as they arent lying!)
    Great with my stovetop…..

The only problem is you may become a coffee snob.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Coffee delivery options like Pact’ is closed to new replies.