Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Coed y brenin trail map
  • guest1
    Free Member

Hi. Does anyone have a link to a complete trail map at Coed-y-brenin? On the beicsbrenin there are links to individual trail maps (blue or red) but I cannot find one with all trails on one map.
    It seems that there are 3 red trails, however I thought (from years ago) that there was a black ‘mbr’ trail. Does this still exist as I cannot find it on beicsbrenin?

Thanks.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

https://www.trailforks.com/region/dogellau/trails/
    font of all knowledge is lacking!!

dirkpitt74

Here you go, link to MBR trail:

MBR Trail

guest1
    Free Member

Thanks for the link. Still can’t find a map with all the trails on it though

grazze53317
    Free Member
    spacey

I’ve never come across a complete map of everything that is available, you need to piece it together from the various maps. The different routes link up various different bits which would make one complete map pretty confusing. There would be loads of overlap.
    Having said that, the beast covers pretty much everything on the east side of the road, which is in effect a combination of the mbr and dragon.

markshires
    Free Member

I overlayed the routes I was interested roughly in Photoshop, a while back I’ll see if I still have the file somewhere if interested. Basically to cover most of all the trails it was do the MBR Trail and the Tarw Du, then do the minatour to just over the river, but then climb up the fire road right to the top and do the Adams family sections all the way down.

dyls

I think there are 3 black trails, the beast, mbr and tarw du. the beast is basically the mbr plus a bit of the dragons back (red trail).

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well (I’m not local enough to have the current one) you can upload the trails from Strava to Trailforks (Pinkbike), it’s probably the best resource for the world at the moment, takes about 1 min if you do a loop and longer if you do each trail section by name. Then the live GPS stuff gets really gfood for mixing and matching trails up or getting back up to them

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Coed y brenin trail map’ is closed to new replies.