Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Coed Y Brenin Minotaur
  • rhid

Does anyone know, first hand, how much of the Minotaur track is open or likely to be open by the weekend? I was hoping to get a ride in with a friend who is new to the place. The Blog on the MTBwales website only has info from the 4th of March!

Ta

rhid

iolo
    Free Member

From andy the trail ranger’s Facebook dated 4th March

rest assured I’m well aware of the impact this has on business’s and have been organising the guys hard work with the aim of getting the trails open asap. We’re now very close to opening the Beast/MBR with a diversion to come back across the aerial bridge on Offspring to avoid the bailey bridge area. Then a diversion around Beginning of the End to Glide. We’ve still had to clear the forest roads too of overhanging hung up trees. The final forest road climb up from the aerial bridge should’ve been completed today. I’m up on the Marin tomorrow morning to get Trailworks clearing and repairing a tricky area there. Then back to CyB to do a ridden inspection of the Beast MBR to check and sign off the work before sorting the diversions on Thursday morning. So if all goes to plan Thurs afternoon it should be open.

rhid

Does it all be open to refer to the MBR and the beast of CYB in general?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Coed Y Brenin Minotaur’ is closed to new replies.