Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • coed y brenin and rain
  • mrmo
    Free Member

I was thinking of heading to to CyB on Wednesday, been raining a fair bit today, i guess the trails will be designed to cope? How much mud should i expect? what state are the trails in currently.

psychle
    Free Member

it's fine, though when I was there and it was raining, I often felt like I was riding up a creek at times! It's all slate and nice and grippy in the wet, the centre's built for it 🙂

Houns

Went 2 weeks ago and Beast + MBR closed, no notification on the website

mrmo
    Free Member

website does say reopened now, assuming they are referring to that closure

Tiger6791

MBR / Beast are open. They have a diversion in place and Bugsy is missing. Wet is fine just a bit slippy on the (lots of) stone / slate

Hadge
    Free Member

I remember riding there just before the new cafe opened up and we rode the older – dare I say better trails and it was raining all day. Had a brilliant time up until when it came to get changed – in the old "bogs" and then suffered mild hypothermia – not nice 😥

qwerty
    Free Member

minimal mud, loads of rock, CyB is great after heavy rain, rivers n streams everywhere, take a mudguard or waterproof shorts

martyntr
    Free Member

It'll be fine… it's only mud and rain…… Seriously though the trails designed well to cope with our local conditions….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘coed y brenin and rain’ is closed to new replies.