• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • coed y breadbin
  • bobbyspangles

have just returned from a weekend blast at the valhalla that is C.Y.B
    i would like to share with you the beautification of the re-tweaked 'Falseteeth' trail.

here endeth the lesson.

the reverend.

cafe service is still pants though, bring back s/d!

bassspine
    Free Member

I'll imagine it as really good without photographic evidence 😉

bobbyspangles

photos steal a trails soul. use your imagination…or if you find yourself lacking one try google images.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

try google images

loddrik
    Free Member

Haven't been for a while, which trail is flaseteeth on?

Also, last time I wen't it looked like they were building another section next to Hermon, minus the roots obviously. Is this true?

MrGreedy

cafe service is still pants though, bring back s/d!

There's only one café at CyB worth visiting these days, and it's not the one by the car park 😉

bobbyspangles

amen.

bobbyspangles

falseteeth is after morticia, on mbr trail and others. the rockwork is devine.

sambob
    Free Member

Falseteeth is probably my favourite section at C-Y-B, although it bites your head off if you dont concentrate.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

False Teeth is great.

The Tarw trail is ****.

bobbyspangles

foue stars! are you sure?

Skyline-GTR
    Free Member

Last time I went there it was covered in snow. Not sure what we rode, but it was really good fun. (think it was the Tarw trail) didn't mind the fireroad descents because it was so much fun drifting and sending plumes of snow up into the following riders' faces. The rocky sections were interesting. I've never concentrated so hard on a trail. Not even when my lights dimmed on a night ride!

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Last trip to CYB I hadn't realised work had been done on Falseteeth, was more than a little surprised by the 'little' tweak

hora
    Free Member

I rode the Dragons back – is it on there?

Edit- no its not (vid on Youtube) – its on the beast?/ridden it before and liked it

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘coed y breadbin’ is closed to new replies.