Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Coed Trallwm
  • mrwhyte
    Free Member

Looking at a 5 days in Wales end of July, starting mid-Wales then up to Nant, Mach and Brenin, bomb back down to Brechfa and stay in Afan last night.

Just looking at Coed Trallwm, is it worth doing or just head straight up to Nant and Mach? Never ridden Trallwm.

rOcKeTdOg

Rode it about 9 years ago, if it’s the same I’d bypass as it’s not worth it. Guy did open the cafe just for us though which was nice

mrwhyte
    Free Member

I will avoid then. cheers for advice! Probably start @ Nant yr Arian, loved it last time we went there.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Cwm Rhaeadr is well worth a quick visit though if you are passing through between brechfa and nant yr arian.. one long swoopy singletrack loop which is heaps of fun

faustus

I rode it about 2-3 years ago and the black run was shut…the trails are very short and i’d probably give it a miss. As cloud nine says, Cwm Rhaeadr is not far away and although ‘only’ one loop, it is lots of fun and worth a go.

salsaboy

I was there 3 weeks ago. We rented a cottage there. It’s a good way to smuggle some biking into a family break. Riding is okay, nice to have on the doorstep. Trails are well built and there are some fun bits and I did find a “downhill” trail. Not the big jumpy kind, but technical, rocky and rooty.
    Trail other side of the road to the cafe has a longish fast downhill section.
    Pics

Stoner
    Free Member

It’s a nice diversion. Cafe is cosy.
    Trails are great with family. Not in itself a trail centre destination for the gnar-seekers.
    C

Cwm rhayader is a fair way further on, but worth going to and ragging around SS 3x times until you barf 🙂 It’s one of the best shaped trails out there.

Nant is my current fave though.

batman11
    Free Member

If your in the Benin area I’d check out penmachno if you’ve not been there already.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

If you ride the trails from the Red Kite Enduro race then you’ll have a lot of fun. More technical and fun than any trail centre by a long way.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Coed Trallwm’ is closed to new replies.