Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • C.O.D Modern Warefare 2
  • Drac

PS3 will have to be STW as there is only 3 allowed, Xbox owners can fight amongst themselves as to what they want.

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

STW it is. and to hell with them xboxers!

Drac

STW it is. and to hell with them xboxers!

Now now that's not the attitude to to take they have the right to play too, I mean after all they pay to.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

to hell with them xboxers

PS3 is the darkside of gaming. Bet you play all clad in lycra. 😉

tragically1969
    Free Member

Ahhh i see its going to be like that is it, the old PS3\XBOX debate ?

Well in that case anybody wanting a clan on the XBOX will be =STW= (if it fits) !!

Drac

PS3 is the darkside of gaming. Bet you play all clad in lycra.

Don't be silly we play naked, resting the vibrating game pad on our genitals.

Drac

Well in that case anybody wanting a clan on the XBOX will be =STW= (if it fits) !!

IIRC it was already created some time back with STW.

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

OOOppppsss sorry for any offence caused… my old box was great till it kept breaking…. and then I could not watch bluray and so it had to be traded for the far superior machine. sorry.

PS3 STW

XBOX =STW=

Not Lycra that would be for roadies! but I do have a habit of wearing my m frames with a clear lens in…

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

I prefer to sit on my sub woofer and wait for an air stike. Much more hardcore!!

Drac

Careful if someone tactical nukes you'll be cross eyed for weeks.

Drac

Think I've added all the PS3 players now that I didn't already have, should be on later tonight.

steviegil
    Free Member

Currently in aviemore on a course but once im home i will add some more of you guy's and edit my tag to STW:)

Psn =ESG13

lister-hooded
    Free Member

PS 3 for me…

fatoldgit

But I could just as easily be called " Canon Fodder " AKA "F'IN Rubbish"

piemann
    Free Member

PS3 here too. piemann76

GrahamS

fingerbike
    Free Member
    monkey_boy
    Free Member

i'll set up one of those crappy free forums so we can be even more sad and talk perks and tactics.

you can then all laugh at me when i go online….

Drac

Hehehe! Not bad finger_bike.

Drac

Good idea Monkey_boy that said I have some webspace I could use, off to a meeting all day today though so won't get done just yet if you want me to do it.

BlingBling
    Free Member

So after playing FPS games strictly on PC for years and enjoying MW2 on the PC I decided to buy and try MW2 on the PS3 last night.

I've gone from OWNER to OWNED 😳

I went 2-9 on the fist map and switched off during the second map.

How the hell are you meant to aim with those stupid little sticks? 😕

And there ends my foray in to FPS on the PS3 😆

PC FTW!

jonti
    Free Member

joff79 on the 360 but i think i killed and got killed by some of you guys on the on the original modern warfare…

monkfish
    Free Member

2-9 isn't that bad, I've had worse in the last week :cough: 3-13 :cough: but now i'mmgetting to know the maps and i've gone invisible things are improving.

I joined up with a mate over the weekend and he ended up 0-20.

BlingBling
    Free Member

The thing is I know all the maps, I'm level 36 on the PC and never get a minus K/D.

Now I'm rock bottom and even if I spot you first you're in no danger as I spray the map up and you calmly walk over and pistol HS me 😆

I might try again later but I'm not very optimistic.

DarrenH

Don't worry guys, you haven't seen how inept I am at c.o.d! 😀

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Has anyone tried or using the keyboard/ mouse adaptors that are available?
    My K/D ratio is getting closer to 1:1 but feel I would be alot better using a mouse.

BlingBling
    Free Member

If you're used to KB/M then you will be much better especially as everyone else is using the controller.

I looked at one of those FXPS adaptors but ruled it out on the basis I'd have to play on the low coffee table. My back wouldn't last 2 minutes lol

Consoles are for sofa gaming.

Haze

Yet they've screwed the PC multiplayer – no dedicated servers, 18 player limits and no mod tools…you'll have to pay for DLC from here on in 😥

GrahamS

I'd have to play on the low coffee table. My back wouldn't last 2 minutes lol

You could always get one of those lap trays that grannies have and play on that.

BlingBling
    Free Member

I was thinking the same thing actually, or one of those breakfast in bed type of tables 😀

Kato

joff79 on the 360 but i think i killed and got killed by some of you guys on the on the original modern warfare…

Yeah, I remember getting my arse kicked by you before

Drac

Yeah BlingBling it's an awful transition you get a little use to it but not the same, that said COD series I feel lends itself better to consoles don't find them much fun on the PC. There's far better FPS games out there for the PC then the COD collection.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Drac it's been a long tour for me, Delta Force, LW, TFD, BHD, JO, BF2, CoD 😆

crotchrocket
    Free Member

ps3 – adders

See you in Afghan shortly 😉

davidrussell
    Free Member

sitting at 1.43 k/d after about 4 hours online. worst i've been is 1/9 to start with and slowly dragged it back. once you know where people are likely to be it makes it a lot better. Had a stormer on Thurs night last week 27-3 and my mate 32-3. Sometimes you're untouchable and others you cant hit sh!t.

did feel sorry for one guy on his first game though, 3 for 36. ouch – thats cannon fodder. 🙂

Drac

Drac it's been a long tour for me, Delta Force, LW, TFD, BHD, JO, BF2, CoD

I started with Quake World. 😯

davidrussell
    Free Member

btw does anyone play with headphones – asked for a set of these for christmas 🙂

tragically1969
    Free Member

btw does anyone play with headphones – asked for a set of these for christmas

I do now and again with normal ones (the dog freaks out when a grenade goes off) but i fancy a set of the Dolby Digital 5.1 ones with a mic for XBOX live, £160 though !!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I have some Sennhesser FM ones – decided against Bluetooth ones as they would be limited to using them just with the PS3, but this way I can use them plugged into my TV and get whatever channel I want (DVD, console or TV).

I like them but would prefer not to use them (but do most of my gaming when my wife and children are in bed). Can't beat having it coming through the 5.1 system BOOOOOOOOM!!!!

DarrenH

think i've added everyone now ps3 and xbox.
    I'll add adders later.
    cheers all!

meehaja
    Free Member

Xbox….. meehaja

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 120 total)

The topic ‘C.O.D Modern Warefare 2’ is closed to new replies.