Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Coast to coast charity ride(please read)
  • knottie8
    Free Member

On sunday the 24th My son, a chap I work with,me and a few others will be riding coast to coast from dunster to Exmouth to raise a few quid for the childrens live disease foundation . My son Mike and my family were helped by people at the foundation prior to Mike having a liver transplant. I really want to help them out as they are a charity. So the long and short of it is please think about donating something if you can.The weather forcast isn’t good so there will be an element of suffering for us as we ride. donate here if you can
    My sons transplant went well and for nearly three years he has been fine until recently when the original disease has infected his new liver. .With that in mind he insisted on riding with us dispite being anywhere near 100%. Feel free to comment but please think about a small donation…
    Many thanks
    Paul Knott(Knottie8)
    my sons facebook post below…

and my work chum and me(on the right) below..

Kunstler

Coast to coasts are cool. I’ve got a few planned myself. Good luck knottie8.

jam-bo

Just donated. Have a good ride.

knottie8
    Free Member

cheers guys….

julianwilson
    Free Member

*old-fashioned till kerching noise*
    That’s a fair old ride even for a healthy/well person! All the best for tomorrow.

jobro
    Free Member

Enjoy the day Paul. Wish I could have made it with you.

I’m riding the Olympic track in Hadleigh tomorrow but my thoughts will be with you and Mikey.

jam-bo

Good work knottie. From the looks of strava they smashed it in under 4hrs

knottie8
    Free Member

we had a great ride and yes , we smashed it time wise. It was great to ride with my son too and to meet up with several others along the way. I haven’t had time to tot up the money yet but we did ok.And you can still donate…
    North coast

south coast

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Coast to coast charity ride(please read)’ is closed to new replies.