Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Co2 refills
  • themightysimmonite
    Free Member

Does anyone know of a cheap place to get co2 gas refills.
    Someone suggested a paintball supplier ut I ‘m not sure if these would fit a bike type trigger.
    Any help much appreciated.

TMS

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Ebay. A few quid for a pack of three!

Drac
    colin1265
    Free Member

Ebay 150641198184 pack of 10 threaded for £10 inc p&p. Delivered in a couple of days. Little neoprene cover thrown in for good measure too.

Drac

£10 that’s expensive even with 30p cover.

daveagiles
    Free Member

Second for http://www.tyreinflators.co.uk if your paying £1 per cartridge your being ripped off.

Drac

Hold the posts, seems tyre inflators have increased their P+P so ebay one is cheaper if ordering 10.

themightysimmonite
    Free Member

Thanks for the repies so far.
    Another question.
    Threaded on non-threaded, whichis best and why?
    Does it depend on the type of inflator you have (which I haven’t got yet)?

If you were buying a gas inflator which would you go for and why?

TMS

bokonon
    Free Member

Threaded or non-threaded depends on the threads – if the threads are sturdy, then either is fine, but with plastic and high pressure it can be easy to destroy the threads (and lose C02) so if it is mating metal to metal, then it’s going to be better than plastic to metal, which is better than plastic to plastic, you want it to hold together properly so that the C02 makes it into your tyre, not out into the air.

MountainMutant
    Free Member

+1tyreinflators

Especially if you can get another box for a mate and share the postage as the p&p cost is the same for multiples

TiRed

Get the yellow microflate nano. Avoid the Air Chuck Elite at all costs. I have both an dthe Air Chuck needs to be pressed on very hard and leaks. The nano is superb and doesn’t require force to operate (you unscrew the CO2 canister to inflate). You’ll need threaded refills.

Vinnyc
    Free Member

I used to get mine from a gunsmith

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Co2 refills’ is closed to new replies.