Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • co2 inflators…
  • DrP

Looking into racing a bit more, and it appears having co2 pumps makes you faster.
    Ergo, I want one…

Has anyone here used tyreinflators.co.UK at all? Or what lightweight co2 inflator can you recommend?

Ta..

DrP

Simon

I’ve got a Genuine Inovations microflate that’s simple and works well. Get my Co2 from tyreinflators.co.uk

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

I have a couple of the air chuck elites. Excellent, never failed, and weigh next to nothing.

fallsoffalot
    Free Member

brought the tyre inflator with 2 16gram co2 refills and 10 spares,turned up within a couple of days.tested inflator (on a schrader valve)and worked fine with no leakeage.cost about £17 with postage.only used once so cant comment on durabilety

CaptainSlow

I don’t race but carry them as they take up less space and are a quick fix. Running tubeless means they don’t get used much…

16 threaded from here http://www.co2cartridges.co.uk/ with a genuine innovations chuck.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

In answer to the OP..
    Yes, I’ve used them a lot..highly recommend them..

Blackhound

I have also used tyre inflators, no problems here. I have a Lezyne on one bike and Genuine Innovations on the other. All good.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Buy threaded carts and use just the head of an inflator if it comes with a cart holder also, making sure it accepts threaded. Takes up very little space and you can use whatever size carts you want.

Just make sure you use gloves!

co2cartridges and the like do a bargain on bulk buy boxes of carts. Vastly cheaper than the very expensive ones you find in bike shops.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘co2 inflators…’ is closed to new replies.