Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • co2 cartridges and royal mail
  • scruzer
    Free Member

as we know RM can be awkward when handling Shocks, compressed gasses etc Anyone had an issue with posting or receiving co2 cartridges? On this not why do cycle shops charge so much for them?

chip
    Free Member

I recently received my order of 30 16g screw top co2 capsules from tyre inflators uk.
    They were £19.49 plus £4.99 postage care of FED EX, came in good time and very pleased.

Have used them before and will use them again.

scruzer
    Free Member

Ta. I usually use local gun shops but notice some web shops are even cheaper.

globalti
    Free Member

RM are following the courier cos and becoming increasingly paranoid about the contents of packages. It won’t be long before something goes bang in the hold of an aircraft and litigation hell breaks loose.

We manufacture industrial perfume, which is extremely concentrated – one kilo will fragrance 100 kilos of soap. We had a particularly stinky one leak in an aircraft hold a couple of years ago, happily correctly packed and documented but the crew of the freighter didn’t know what the smell was and wore oxygen masks for the rest of the flight. Later we got a call from the airline’s maintenance people asking for instructions on the spillage and we were able to tell them it was harmless and copious hot water with detergent would get rid of most of the smell.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘co2 cartridges and royal mail’ is closed to new replies.