Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • CNC'd goodies: Dropper remote adaptors and XTR/XT crank caps.
  • stevied
    Free Member

So I’m hoping to get some time on the machines in the next couple of weeks to make some more dropper adaptors and crank bolt covers for XTR-M970 (and possibly XT M770).

The dropper remote adaptors will work with Thomson, KS, X-Fusion and other remotes. Clamping width for the remote is 12mm so if your remote is 12mm or less these will work. Longer clamps available for Reverb etc.
    These are £15 each (raw silver) or £17 for black anodised (£2 discount when buying 2 or more)
    Thomson:

KS Lev:

X-Fusion Hi-Lo:

The XTR crank bolt covers are only available in silver due to costs of anodising. These will only be one style, as shown, so no blind option unfortunately. Custom made to fit the profile of the XTR M970 cranks for use with a single ring set-up.
    Price is £13 for a set of 4.

I’m also working on a set to fit the XT M770 cranks, more details soon, but please drop me a mail if you’d be (potentially) interested.

If you’d be interested in any of these please drop me an email to: steve_dees at hotmail.com
    All prices include ‘signed for’ UK postage.

stevied
    Free Member
    khani
    Free Member

I’m still in for the XTR caps, you’ve got my addy so mail me when your ready 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stevied
    Free Member

Thanks Khani, will do 🙂

andyr
    Free Member

Got any piccies of a Reverb one?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Steve, I emailed before about the xtr caps. 2 sets for me please. Wife might be interested in m770 caps as well.

Email sent.

IA

Still in for the XTR caps, emailed you before.

letmetalktomark

I’d be interested in some XT m770 ones

baldman
    Free Member

Hi Steve – have sent you an email about SLX crank caps if you decide to make those

Cheers.

robinlaidlaw
    Free Member

I’m in for a Reverb one, I’ll drop you an e-mail.

Mike
    Free Member

I’ll take a set of XTR caps please, and would be interested in a XT set also

slackman99
    Free Member

Email sent for 1 silver adapter

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘CNC'd goodies: Dropper remote adaptors and XTR/XT crank caps.’ is closed to new replies.