Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Cmon postie!
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Nothing exciting – rim strips, brake adapters, tyres and sealant, all from different shops, but it’ll allow me to properly finish my budget Trek build in an appropriate manner sans bodges.

What’re you waiting for?

SirHC

Postie has been and gone:
    Hope Pro4 XD Driver
    Sram XX1 Chain
    Maxxis Forekaster
    Ergon GD1 grips

jekkyl

an XT bottom bracket from CRC for £15.99 but I couldn’t wait so I went out and bought a deore one from a LBS for £16.99 yesterday (they were charging 30 quid for an XT one robbing gits), so I guess I’ll have a spare BB when the need next arises.

rossburton
    Free Member

Mainly, a new pair of shoes that Royal Mail attempted to delivery at TWENTY PAST EIGHT LAST NIGHT when nobody could answer the door.

Also some wheels, brakes, and shifter for a frame I don’t own yet.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Nothing :(:(

honourablegeorge

Can the forekaster be had in 3c?

Was thinking of pairing that as a front with SS rear but can only seem to find it in hard compounds

weeksy

Giro hex pads…. arrived 2 mins ago.

SLX/Deore pads, but only ordered them an hour ago so won’t be today.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

that Royal Mail attempted to delivery at TWENTY PAST EIGHT LAST NIGHT when nobody could answer the door.

Strikes me as much more sensible than 10.30am to a domestic address.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Some 32mm GP 4Seasons for my summer cx commuter. They departed Herne-Boernig this morning and should be with me on Monday. I’m using racing ralphs at the moment so will be nice to go slick again.

Strikes me as much more sensible than 10.30am to a domestic address.

Yes I was thinking the same! Had you been able to answer the door you would have been delighted they delivered in the evening, some people are hard to please 🙂

SirHC

Can the forekaster be had in 3c?

Was thinking of pairing that as a front with SS rear but can only seem to find it in hard compounds

Don’t think so. Going to go on the front of my smuggler for local xc rides.

Will get a picture with it mounted up next to a minion later.

rascal
    Free Member

Brand X Ascend dropper.
    Can’t ride bike until it’s up and running…then again it hasn’t seen daylight for about 5 weeks 😕

molgrips
    Free Member

Tyres arrived, so at least I can get out with proper tyres and tubes this weekend.

johnnyboy666
    Free Member

Giant Propel road bike, the neighbour has it for me! Aero wheels wont get here until next week though 🙁

John

fathomer

Vorsprung Luftkappe arrived this morning along with some SWAT bibs. Unfortunately there’s been a ‘delay’ with Float X shock I’ve bought, though they’ve sorted it now and should be here Monday.

jonnym92

Freehub bearings. Not even dispatched yet 🙁
    Should have gone to Hope directly..

sparkyrhino

A correct sized perch for my wide boney arse,1st ride in the morning around Gunnerside Gill,there will be lots of tweeky stops mi thinks

JackHammer

Passport….

daniel_owen_uk
    Free Member

New Chain, grabbed it from LBS earlier though no postie involved!

Hopefully sort a minor gripe I have been having, if not then it’s take bike into shop because I am out of ideas.

gallowayboy

Pair of Saloman ultra shoes so I can attempt the welsh 3000’s next weekend in relative comfort…..

P-Jay
    Free Member

Superstar sorted me with a replacement freebody yesterday, no quibble, no need to even return the thing – sent ’em a pic, they sent me a new ‘un.

molgrips
    Free Member

Pair of Saloman ultra shoes so I can attempt the welsh 3000’s next weekend in relative comfort…..

New shoes one week before a mountain marathon..?

flaps
    Free Member

It’s my Birthday today so a few cards, Tredz tool stuff and a Knog Oi bell, lol. The tredz order should have been here yesterday apparently but it wasn’t.

jamesfts
    Free Member

If we’re playing that game…

Postie:
    Gloworm X2
    Gloworm XS
    Goodyear Eagle F1s for the car

Collecting from UKCC after work:
    Sunrace MX3
    XT Chain
    Sealant

Collecting from random farm:
    1 Pekin chicken*

*to replace daughter’s favourite that was taken by Mr Fox – fingers crossed it’s a good match!

molgrips
    Free Member

I do really want my tubeless stuff. Had tubes on last weekend for the first time in many years and got a sodding pinch puncture first ride!

molgrips
    Free Member

Also got a letter from HMRC though 😕

honourablegeorge

Sir HC – Member

Will get a picture with it mounted up next to a minion later.

Cool, would be interested to see that and hear how it rides.

Yak

A dinky 50mm tioga stem with an old-school 25.4 clamp. Arrived now.
    Very glossy 8)

gallowayboy

New shoes one week before a mountain marathon..?

Not a race, just a long walk…..I’ll wear them all next week, and they should be fine, maybe..

breadcrumb

I was waiting on a Maxxis Chronicle in 29er flavour and a new wheel to mount it on (Hope Pro4 with a Easton Arc40 rim).
    But both the postie and the Parcel Force guy are on it today.

One step closer to reviving the SS.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Cmon postie!’ is closed to new replies.