• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by StuF.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Clubbing (lads night out) In Liverpool
  • Ifrider
    Free Member

Off on a rare lads night out in Loonypool this Sat. Got a barcrawl sorted… looking for a decent club for later, not too pretentious with funky house type music (nothing too commercial/hardcore) I've heard Bamboo is cool but anything underground worth trying ??
    On a different note, for the single lads, any "meat markets" for them 😳

clubber
    Free Member

Isn't this one in the wrong forum….

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

How is this bike related ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

he put one in chat and one in bike and tried to delete the worng one

SammySammSamm
    Free Member

Silo?

Sidney
    Free Member

The Blue Angel known as the "Raz" to many – definitely not pretentious!

Think cheap student dive!

Haze

Voodoo…if it's still going?

toby1

Rock-a-modo's

Coyote
    Free Member

If it's a lads night in Liverpool you gotta go the Grafton Rooms. An experience any young man should go through. Almost a rite of passage.

surfer
    Free Member

If it's a lads night in Liverpool you gotta go the Grafton Rooms. An experience any young man should go through. Almost a rite of passage.

Theres nothing like being felt up by a drunken, randy 50 something and not being able to escape because your feet are stuck to the carpet!!!

Happy days!

project
    Free Member

[/quote]surfer – Member

If it's a lads night in Liverpool you gotta go the …….Rooms. An experience any young man should go through. Almost a rite of passage.

Theres nothing like being felt up by a drunken, randy 50 something and not being able to escape because your feet are stuck to the carpet!!!

Happy days!

Posted 11 minutes ago # Report-Post

Gay club then,

thomthumb
    Free Member

Gay club then

funky house

think thats what he was after

surfer
    Free Member

Gay club then

Seemed very happy the last time I was there yes..

coffeeking
    Free Member

The Blue Angel known as the "Raz" to many – definitely not pretentious!

Is it still going? I heard it was closed, or at least partially closed (neighbours complained). By god that was the place where if you stood still for more than 10 seconds you stuck to the floor, if you leant on a wall you walked away wet with condensation and where I think most people could pull without knowing they had. Fun venue if you're willing to ignore the slightly vomit-inducing moistness of the whole thing.

We always enjoyed the krazyhouse:

Bit of a mixed spot, 3 floors with different music, ranging from indie/pop, through rock to metal. Despite most punters being of the black-wearing, purple haired semi-naked variety they were always very welcoming even if you happened to turn up in a suit completely unprepared.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Used to go to the cream all nighters back in the early to mid 90's.Good times 8).How i managed to drive home in the mornings with eyes like dinner plates i'll never know 😆

StuF

+1 for the crazyhouse, last time I was there they had some 2 for 1 on Newky brown….. the rest is history as they say

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Clubbing (lads night out) In Liverpool’ is closed to new replies.