Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • club kit any uk manufacturers apart from endura
  • karnali
    Free Member

Just looking into this wondering if there are any other uk suppliers who print club kit apart from endura

cycle kit and tri kit

ta

kevin1911

impsport?

lazybike
    Free Member
    maximusmountain
    Free Member

Player Layer (guy in the club works for them)
    Or Inverse (our current supplier) they come out of spain but you deal with a guy in derby.

clubber
    Free Member

Does it have to be uk supplier? we use one in Portugal who have been trouble free and good.

100mphplus
    Free Member
    mrmo
    Free Member

currently our club use Inverse, another local club use Giordana. Our club has used Impsport, Alexa( also UK I believe), Tal (endure), Bioracer. Wasn’t impressed with Tal, Alexa or impsport if I am honest.

andyrm
    Free Member

RSD Sports are really good for less XC/roadie type kit.

goldtecgimmer

Pro Vision in Stoke on Trent, top notch kit!
    http://www.provisionclothing.com/

worldrallyteam
    Free Member

Check out Owayo. They have done the tops for our works charity ride over the past few years.

aP
    Free Member

Impsport sizing is err…. generous, so much so that in my last club the I have worn absolutely none of the £300+ of kit that I bought from their order because none of it fitted.
    Current club kit is via MStina (Italian), I have some from events I’ve done in Italy previously and am quite impressed with the quality.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Think our clubs latest batch is BioRacer. Can’t say much about it yet as I missed the samples evening.

scruzer
    Free Member

We have ours done by Velotec in Ireland so vat/tax of some sort free I believe.

scruzer
    Free Member

We have ours done by Velotec in Ireland so vat/tax of some sort free I believe.

plop_pants
    Free Member

My club uses Bioracer after having some silly issues over the years with Endura(Tal). Its a bit more expensive but the quality is significantly better. Reckon its better(sturdier) than my Assos kit.

MsTina kit is good but when I tried to get a price list from them they wouldn’t give one saying they price according to the order quantity. Not very helpful.

ibnchris

Have emailed you as I may be able to help out.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘club kit any uk manufacturers apart from endura’ is closed to new replies.