Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Club / Customised Jerseys – Where's best / cheapest?
  • Killer
    Free Member

My group of riding buddies are looking to get a few custom cycling jerseys made for us. Nothing fancy or in large quantities (10-20 max), but a quick look online makes them all seem very expensive.

Who have you used for your club/mates?
    Where’s good quality or good value for money?

Any other hints or tips?

nemesis
    Free Member

We use Carvalho Custom – they’re in Portugal but run by a Brit and all done by email in English. We’ve used them for over 10 years now – 20+ orders by my reckoning and we’re really happy with the kit – excellent quality and they’re reliable in delivering on time. Also when I cocked up an order (my mistake ordering sizes all wrong) they helped me sort it out which they didn’t need to.

Also, as you pay based on Euro prices, right now they’re pretty cheap. They also do a semi custom option which is cheaper than a full custom design.

Home

Lots of pics of our kit here: http://www.lvis.org.uk

chum3
    Free Member

I used Gear Club, and was pretty happy with the final result.

Their design support was OK/average (I suggest you work up clear design in advance), but they always turned design amendments around pretty quickly.

We ordered 10 items to get first level bulk discount, and I think the final price was around £40 for a short sleeve jersey with zipped key pocket, delivered, including ‘extras’ of hidden full front zip and silicone gripper waist. Material and build quality is good (much better than a corporate jersey I got recently on a work jolly for example).

Fit a smidge tight around the arms, and the rear pockets are on the high side – just need to pull the jersey down at the back if you need to get anything out one handed while riding – not a big deal.

scotroutes

Endura are good as they will let you add a mix of garments into a minimum order so you can have long sleeve, short sleeve, jacket, gilet etc. Thankfully also have a range of Jersey styles so the racing snakes and the tubbies can all get something that fits.

jonba
    Free Member

Our club used to use impsport but I wouldn’t recommend them as I never liked the fit of the jerseys.

We now use endure and they offer a massive range of styles but aren’t cheap.

I’ve used Kalas. Reasonably cheap and good quality. Again a range of styles to suit budgets. A local road team uses them and they look nice.

Our club got some unofficial jerseys done by cycle-clothing.co.uk they are cheap and look ok.

Nicest local kit I’ve seen is made my Bioracer but that is proper roadie aero stuff – pricey but looks the part.

Went on holiday with some guys who run a company called Tero. They had some nice kit on the trip, all their own stuff. I’d certainly consider them as the prices seemed good.

My bias these days is roadie so fit is more critical. Most of the above offer standard relaxed fit clothing, not just skin tight lycra. My personal recommendation would be Kalas or Tero based on price/experience. Bioracer if it is serious roadie stuff.

gazhurst
    Free Member

You could do much worse than to give Impsport a try. They will cater for full on race teams to clubs to individuals and all at very very reasonable prices and quick tun around times

eddie11
    Free Member

http://www.pedallingsquares.cc in gateshead are a good bunch and do custom jerseys.

peabrain
    Free Member

+1 for the cycle jersey

schmiken

I use Vitesse, it’s the best club kit I’ve ever had.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Club / Customised Jerseys – Where's best / cheapest?’ is closed to new replies.