• This topic has 20 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Click through Ads.
  • jam-bo

I’m getting these now on the classifieds. Is this right?

Mark

no. You should not be seeing any ads. Can you screenshot it and send it via the help link at the bottom left?

Drac

The odd has been appearing yeah, sadly I can screenshot with my iPad as the home button broke. For some reason it doesn’t happen on phone, I guess it stole the magic from my iPad.

fatbikeandcoffee
    Free Member

I’ve had it happening today on Android on mobile, a new pop up ad in the middle of the screen, will try to screenshot next time I look.

James

vondally
    Free Member

On my android mobile as well these pop up ads

jam-bo

I only get it on my phone (iOS) when I click through to a advert.

Mark

I’ve seen it myself now. I’m investigating. Hopefully will have it fixed today.

sorry everyone.

P20

Get it on both iPad and iPhone with safari, haven’t checked other browsers

lovewookie

yep, through firefox on PC and via android chrome browser. not tried any other browsers.

I take it you don’t want more screenshots?

ta

Mark

I’ve made a change to some plugin settings on the classifieds. Can you check again?

nixie

I was seeing it yesterday and this morning. Did not see when I checked just now.

lovewookie

all fixed for both PC and android for me. 🙂

fatbikeandcoffee
    Free Member

Sorry, still seeing it on android :/ads

jam-bo

Working now without ads for me.

bruneep

my condolences on the ipad

Drac

It’s been a difficult time Bruneep but we’re both coming to terms with it.

rockandrollmark

No banner ads for me in Classifieds, but the new pop-up ads that I’m getting all over the site even as a full member are super annoying. I really like being able to hang out here in an ad-free space.

letmetalktomark

Bumping this as the level of full page pop ups appears to be increasing, well for me anyway!

snotrag

Yep, same here, really annoying full screen ads on mobile (android, chrome) for me too now. Really puts me off, if I’m honest.

Mark

As logged in members you really shouldn’t be seeing these ads. we are trying to replicate the issue here but I’m not getting the ad and until we catch one on a logged in members browser we are struggling to find the error. Is this happening to everyone? If it is not happening to you while you are logged in could you let me know?

Mark

Ok, we’ve made a change.
    It may take an hour to settle down. But if you are still seeing the ad while logged in after 1:30pm please let us know here.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Click through Ads.’ is closed to new replies.