Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Clent/Wyre .gpx Files
  • jim29
    Free Member

Does anyone have any .gpx files they’ve made from their Clent or Wyre Forest routes?

I’m in need of some inspiration!

MicArms

I know Votchy has some saved. Or you could just tag along with the ‘clent duffers’ (TM). Currently planning to do Clent or wyre Mon night, Lickeys tuesday eve and Clent Wed morning..

bonesetter
    Free Member

Jim – I’m a Clent regular (day/night rides) if you need a show around

Mick – I’m going to try for a 7PM meet tom if it’s Clent

jim29
    Free Member

Thanks chaps.
    I’m pretty regular up Clent too, I tend to do a couple of climbs/descents of Walton Hill, then climb Adams hill from Clatterbach Lane. But once I’m up Adams hill I can never decide a decent loop to do.

I’d be well up for one of your rides….?

bonesetter
    Free Member

Not sure if we’re particularly expert, we just try and weave the best snakes ‘n’ ladders together we can

Drop a PM to Mick or myself and we’ll put you on our emailing list so you’ll hear about the next ride

MicArms

Not sure if we’re particularly expert,

Speak for yourself you clown bike riding freak!

votchy
    Free Member

Not sure if we’re particularly expert, we just try and weave the best snakes ‘n’ ladders together we can

Drop a PM to Mick or myself and we’ll put you on our emailing list so you’ll hear about the next ride

That the mailing list I set up?

votchy – Clent Duffers (TM) founder member, honorary secretary, core jey lite mincer and non clown bike riding freak 😀

MicArms

Votchy, you also forgot to include ‘asthmatic pit pony’.

votchy
    Free Member

Apologies, don’t like to discuss my medical conditions 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Clent/Wyre .gpx Files’ is closed to new replies.