Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • 'Clent duffers' Wyre Forest xmas bimble this sunday..
  • MicArms

1PM from the Duke William, comedy antlers, silly costumes, mince pies and hip flasks complusory. Fitness optional. All welcome, including SS 29’er beardy freaks with sandals. ( we need someone to laugh at other than Laney,Swede or Chudley.).

See you there..

MrTall
    Free Member

Singlespeeding it then Mick? – you’ve got to do it sometime…..

tollah
    Free Member

I’ll bring a SS but noway am I wearing sandals! If I’m not snowed in btw

Houns

I’m over there with a few from 10am may bump into you

TheSwede
    Free Member

I haven’t shaved since last weekends wyre frolics if that helps mick but I’m having bugger all to do with any festivities or enjoyment. See you there. Humbug.

rOcKeTdOg

i shall be fitting a snow plough and carving some sick lines on the slopes of the NW Alps instead

Mantastic
    Free Member

I will be around the wyre from 11-00ish till 2ish. Shout hello when you past me. I am easy to spot rather large thistle tattoo on my calf kind of gives me away.

Mounty_73

I could ride at 1pm, but I need to be home no later than 3pm, so if anyone else is riding on Sunday morning, then give us a shout…. 🙂

SS 29’er beardy freaks with sandals

MicArms

Due to road conditions this has been postponed… Some of the local clent duffers are now doing the lickeys for 10am..

rOcKeTdOg

Get orf moi land!

Might see you in the woods

For others of us, the Wyre Forest is local, so we’re still going if anyone wants to join us.

Mounty_73

Graham,

Are you still meeting at 1pm today ?

Cheers

Yup

rOcKeTdOg

didn’t see anyone, it was a bit lonely

snow singletrack III by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

but i had a swig for you all

early tipple by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

rOcKeTdOg

i think someone should inforn the authorities, they must be still out there!

Mounty_73

I was already to come out today, but I had to take my mum to A&E where we spent 2.5hours, so it was too late…..on the positive side I can tomorrow instead! 🙂

bonesetter
    Free Member

looks pretty, how thick was the snow at its worst/best?

rOcKeTdOg

Lickeys had about 12″ in places, roads to it were awful to ride on, off road was hard work but a lot safer

shinsplints

I think Mick is safe. Either that or he’s frozen to death looking like a **** in his Santa suit !
    How hard going was the snow ? My legs feel like I’ve done 100 miles this weekend !

MicArms

We’re now trying for the Clent duffers Clent xmas night ride tomorrow night now… usual crap, all welcome etc etc. 7PM from Doggers paradise carpark, or if its too snowy to get there there, the layby next to the Vine pub.

MicArms

Looking like an arse is complusory too..

bonesetter
    Free Member

Another attmept by the Snow Gods to thwart our Xmas ride later today 😡

votchy
    Free Member

Whats it like over there Nige? Had another 4 inches overnight in Redditch, local roads are lethal

rOcKeTdOg

aye, redditch is “interesting” to say the least…just when you thought it couldn’t get worse

bonesetter
    Free Member

The main roads are ok, Clent side roads are compacted snow, with some ice, and a little more snow on top. Temp much higher and a bit of a thaw going on here in Stourbridge . Should be fine for later. We’ve ridden the hills in worse

MicArms

Coz we is men!

TheSwede
    Free Member

Questionable in them there tights.

bonesetter
    Free Member

I think he gets the sheep’s back legs down the front of them on full stretch

bonesetter
    Free Member

Hey Mark, got those pics from last night??

MicArms

Mark’s mobile bar, mince pies and stollen cakes out of view …

Drinky poos over Clent

And the last descent ( 39 steps) saw both my antlers torn off..I was well pissed..

TheSwede
    Free Member

Random of Mick on the pull.

bonesetter
    Free Member

Nice pics Mick

After drinking the Stella (minor ‘pep’ I would normally rate that as), a much more storming pep of your Rum – see hip flask left dwarfing mine pic right), I was feeling… well not so bothered about my finger pain on the merry way home 🙂 Merry Chrimbo

bonesetter
    Free Member

btw – well remembered on the Aldi Stollen Bites

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘'Clent duffers' Wyre Forest xmas bimble this sunday..’ is closed to new replies.