Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Clear lenses for fake oakleys
  • Grupper205
    Free Member

I have tried searching for bloomin ages on line – honest! I’m looking for some of those fake oakley jawbone sunglasses, but in particular I’m looking for some that come with clear lenses. Has anyone got a link they can share with me.

simmy
    Free Member

I got some from this guy

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/zhaoxu2009/

fakesounding
    Free Member

clicky clicky

Like these?

billyboulders
    Free Member

I haven’t seen any supplied with clear lenses. I got some clear/smoke transitions for mine from revantoptics on ebay (about £15 delivered) and they are far superior to the original fakeley lenses as far as scratch resistance and optical clarity goes. (IMO)
    Be warned original oakley sized replacement lenses are about 1mm bigger all around than the fakeley ones. Use a set of the fakeley lenses as a template and file around the edges its an easy job and they will fit fine.

Grupper205
    Free Member

Cheers for those links guys!

eddie11
    Free Member

Revant off eBay +1

Slooooow postage from states but otherwise great. Lenses plus postage was less than import duty threshold and fit my fakeleys fine, no filing.

billyboulders
    Free Member

Interesting, mine are the original DX fakeleys and I’ve tried oakley and revant lenses and both were a bit big to close the frames around. I had thought all the copies would be the same but obviously not. Don’t despair if you find your replacement lenses don’t fit it really is a simple two minute job to file around the edges.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Counterfeit shit.

billyboulders
    Free Member

Counterfeit shit reasonable quality cheap riding glasses

🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Clear lenses for fake oakleys’ is closed to new replies.