Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Clean 9 … Anyone tried it ?
  • renton
    Free Member

A girl I know has just become a seller for this stuff and she raves about it being really good for weight loss.

Has anyone tried it and if so did you see weight loss at all.

Need to lose a bit of weight for my sister’s wedding in 3 weeks as my suit trousers are a bit tight. :mrgreen:

mikewsmith
    Free Member

A girl I know has just become a seller for this stuff and she raves about it being really good for weight loss.

Does it involve a good diet, eating less and doing more exercise or is it a simple pill fixes everything deal?

trail_rat
    Free Member

A magical bullet pyramid scheme

Where the success is because of the healthy eating and move more as oppose to the magic bullet marketing.

fasthaggis

Try Unclean 3*

* Find the three worst take aways in your area,run your finger over the worktops in each ,then lick your finger .

nach
    Free Member

just become a seller […] raves about it

^ Probably as much an answer as you need right there

One of my mates joined a sales cult once, luckily seemed to grow out of it or at least segment it from his social life. For a bit though, it was all sales and effusing about events where they put someone from the top of the pyramid scheme on stage to go “YOU can be a MILLIONAIRE just work harder”.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Is this another one that’s part of the aloe vera cult??? There’s bloody loads of folk trying to palm this kind stuff off on Facebook.

There’s no quick fix. Eat less but more healthy and move more. I’ve bought one of those breville active blends as die to a gammy leg I can’t do any cardio ATM. Making a milk, fruit and oat smoothie at breakfast sees me right through to lunch and I find I don’t eat as much for lunch either.

DickBarton

The amount you lose will vary but aloe is rather fine stuff…I try a slug a day…seems to keep the gut in order.
    No idea if the Clean9 works but the 6 mates who have tried it have seen weight loss.

andyfla
    Free Member

Look better and feel great in just nine days with this expertly-devised cleansing programme.

No evidence that you body need to be cleaned (or detoxed for that matter) your body is rather good at it generally

Based around Forever’s bestselling Aloe Vera Gel drink,

Yup its cactus time !

Marketing bollocks – you would be better off drinking loads of water and eating under your calorie needs for 3 weeks – you could prob lose 6 lbs in that time

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Give it a bash and let us know how you get on.
    What have you got to lose?

bruneep

Money?

DickBarton

Pounds…most like the monetary type…

renton
    Free Member

Aye it’s not cheap like.

Think I will just eat less and try and ride everyday for hour or so for the next 3 weeks.

paulmgreen
    Free Member

I’ve done the clean 9 twice …. Days 2-3 are pretty hard , but then it gets easier. You do have to be determined though . Lost 8 lbs and 10 lbs ….. In 9 days . First time I did one I lost 1 1/2 ” from chest size

You lose weight and physical size in a short space of time so quite motivational .

I found that I definitely felt ‘cleaner’ each time and for many weeks after really disliked the thought of greasy or bad food

Worth trying but not for everyone

itsmygame
    Free Member

So does “trying it twice” mean it didn’t work the first time?

As stated that’s all it is …. A quick fix. Basically cutting food out will see you lose “weight” but not fat. Then after day 9 just start eating the same old crap.

Simple equation, calories taken in need to equal calories going out. Eat healthy enjoy real food and exercise often. Easy.

Sick of people pushing this crap on “vulnerable/insecure” people.

GrahamS

We have a friend who has recently been taken by the Aloe Cult.

Her facebook posts are now quite scary: lots of overly bright positive messages about how amazing life is and how much money she is making (“hey do you want to join? here’s an invite to an exclusive presentation”), mixed in with other posts about how positive and amazing aloe is, and such good value too.

Does my noggin in. Apparently the magic cactus can do everything from heal wounds, lose weight, regrow hair, moisturise, unblock drains, and turn water into wine…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Clean 9 … Anyone tried it ?’ is closed to new replies.