Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Claudio's Course Preview – Lenzerheide
  • MSP
    big_scot_nanny

Agreed, that looks brilliant! ths top bit is amazing.

nickc

The big jumps at the end should be fun to watch as well

hairyscary

I think Rachel Atherton might think differently

Edit:

NSFW

***Warning strong language***Wow!! Rachel Atherton had a close call in timed training this afternoon. All caught on GoPro of course!

Posted by Atherton Racing on Thursday, July 2, 2015

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Haha! That vid is brilliant!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

hmm vans and people on course, not clever. Think about 3 people wiped out that ski netting too

torsoinalake
    Free Member

That video makes me want to get in the car and drive to the Alps.

Edit: Claudio’s. Not the near miss video.

johnnystorm

Claudio is great 🙂

alpin
    Free Member

anyone else think Claudio sounds like Kermit the Frog?

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

I really like these previews! As someone who has no knowledge of downhill race craft I find interesting to see just how big a difference taking various lines can make.

andyr
    Free Member

Not Kermit but he definitely sounds like he’s a Muppets character. Glad I’m not the only one that thinks that.

Just re-watched the Rach clip and there is a marshall holding a yellow flag just before she gets on to the wood (fnarrr!)

johnnystorm

He sounds like Grover

ferrals
    Free Member

Yeah I enjoy the claudio previews. like the way he starts talking abotu ecologists, and then just decides he needs to speed up!

Is the XC course preview up anywhere? I looked for it but couldnt find it. Always seems to be loads of hype/build up to the DH but nowt for the XC, would be good if they posted a few photos of training at least

MSP

Yep, I am sure I read somewhere it was a pretty technical xc course as well, would like to get a look at it.

Also remember the normal schedule is reversed this weekend, downhill saturday and xc sunday.

rhid

I love those preview videos! I always watch them if I am up before anyone else on the weekend, Claudio has become a bit of a fave in the house now!

Adam@BikeWorks
    Free Member

Is the XC course preview up anywhere? I looked for it but couldnt find it. Always seems to be loads of hype/build up to the DH but nowt for the XC, would be good if they posted a few photos of training at least

They need to do THIS at every round I reckon!

Alex

That second road gap….. huge. Looks a great course.

ferrals
    Free Member

They need to do THIS at every round I reckon!

They normally do don’t they? but I can’t find one for Lenzerhiede.

Adam@BikeWorks
    Free Member

Not with Claudio, and not the whole lap in real time 🙁

ferrals
    Free Member

It would be great if they did do the full lap in real time, i do find the shortened previews a bit frustrating

For some of the A-cycling winter xc series preview videos from the beginning of the year, there was a little graphic on the side that gave you speed and also I think gradient. If they could include something like that as well it would be amazing!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Thanks for posting, love watching those

kristoff
    Free Member

Always enjoy the course preview, loved his xc preview that Adam@bikeworks posted. Goes to show how fit the xc boys are (never doubted for a second), and seeing a more normal but still very skilled rider on it shows how tough it really is!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Claudio's Course Preview – Lenzerheide’ is closed to new replies.