Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Claudio's Call odd course ride is up
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

bloody auto correct!

shifter
    Free Member

It’s not auto-correct’s fault!
    Thanks for posting it btw 🙂

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I always enjoy Claudio’s course previews,thanks for posting.

jekkyl

Doesn’t that look like fun! would love a go at that, love the steep bits through the woods.

jam-bo

Given how much go-pro’s flatten stuff, that is seriously steep at the bottom!!!!

wwaswas

*”I’m still on my bike!” immediately followed by not being on the bike*

that’s me that is.

oldnpastit

Nice video! Being able to keep up his commentary while negotiating stupidly steep stuff is quite impressive.

nickc

I “rode” the Vallnord course a couple of years ago. It’s stupid steep at the bottom, you need some speed to stay upright, but you instantly accelerate to warp speed as soon as you let off the brakes, so grab a handful of the rear to slow down a bit, fall over, repeat…

Even the start ramp is bloody steep 😆 , and the first jump that they just seem to float over? That’s at least a two and half metre gap, you need to be motoring to get over it. Some of the big jumps in the open sections are just bloody mahoosive.

I had to have a quiet moment when I got to the bottom of it.

honourablegeorge

oldnpastit – Member
    Nice video! Being able to keep up his commentary while negotiating stupidly steep stuff is quite impressive.

Always think the same – always find if my thoughts wander a bit while riding I’m pretty guaranteed to crash – but he can keep talking (in a second language) while riding full on World Cup tracks at a decent clip – he must be pretty relaxed even at that pace.

daviek

I cant get it to work 🙁 every other video ive tried this lunch time has worked fine but Claudio’s preview wont no matter what site i try.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

It’s fine on the Premier Invite Forum. The blooper reel is great.

spawnofyorkshire

he must be pretty relaxed even at that pace

Look at his heart rate that they show in the most recent course previews. Wouldn’t call that relaxed!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Claudio's Call odd course ride is up’ is closed to new replies.