Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Clattenberg innocent
  • totalshell

so the police having interviewed all parties have said that no victim has been identified and no racial language was used/ heard..

does that mean that those who reported this ‘crime’ and were the root cause of a bloke losing his employment for 3 weeks will face some punishment?

those crying foul are getting a little thick on the ground for my liking.. first we had the guy who worked at leeds hospital making allegations about jimmy saville.. who had to have it pointed out to him by the hospital that he had nt actually worked there… then the chap from newsnight who said he’d been abused by a specific person only for him to later have to make a public apology ( probably after someone reminded him of his previuos convictions for fraud and his trail for a 33000 pound beifits claim..) now we have a bloke who alledges that cyril smith abused him in 1969 and that the police and the Sweeney (!) covered it up and rather than going to the cops he goes straight to a claims lawyer and an MP.

although undoubtedly many have cause for complaint these examples of ambulance chasingand jumping on the band wagon especially by the chelsea players muddies the water and the full power of the law should be directed at those making false claims..

Jamie
    Free Member

Interesting…

yossarian
    Free Member

It is all John terry and Margaret thatchers fault. Cannot wait til they are in jail together.

spacemonkey

I’ve been hoping all along that Chelscum’s claims are unfounded. They really do employ some despicable individuals from the pitch through to the Board – and that’s not even accounting for the departure of Peter Kenyon a while back. Hopefully someone will throw the book at them and ban/fine those involved. Doubt much will happen though.

Can’t believe Bruce Buck said earlier that Chelscum had a duty of care to JT hence they basically let him continue as normal even though he clearly shouted racist abuse. Yet Clattenburg was effectively suspended. So much for innocent until proven guilty.

I wish their club would just FRO.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

IIRC the clattenberg incident was reported by the Society of Black Lawyers as a “racist incident” as defined by Macpherson report – an incident perceived as racist by the victim or any other person so they didnt even need to have seen or heard the incident to report it, just have heard about it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Apparently the Brazillians mistook his gordie accent when he said go away Mickel [go away monkey].
    It appears to be a genuine mistake wth some pretty severe consequences.

I feel sorry for the ref.

I feel sorry for being a football fayn and having to read hatred like that above and I realise why so many feel the way about us fayns.

PrinceJohn

Now officially innocent…

glupton1976
    Free Member

I blame Rafa.

PrinceJohn

They should charge Chelsea with bringing the game into disrepute, fine them heavily & deduct points.

ormondroyd
    Free Member

I’m the last person in the world to defend Ch*lsea FC normally. I’m not even capable of cycling past that particular location of the Fulham Road without doing a two-finger salute. But “no basis found for claim” is not the same as “the claim was a lie”, in a normal justice kind of situation.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Mikel has been charged by the FA for using threatening language and behaviour.

Chelsea are a disgrace

EDIT: @ormondroyd – I read “no basis for a claim” as “Chelsea made it up” or “Chelsea should never have referred this to the FA as there was no case to answer”

rudebwoy
    Free Member

They are some outfit Chelski– expect some repercussions from the FA.

Glad the ref has been cleared, as if he would have said such shite, his other three amigos would have heard it, as it turns out the player was repeating hearsay !!

ormondroyd
    Free Member

@ormondroyd – I read “no basis for a claim” as “Chelsea made it up” or “Chelsea should never have referred this to the FA as there was no case to answer”

I think it has to be “we have no corroborating evidence but we have no evidence that it was a malicious claim either”. Otherwise people won’t come forward in future for fear that unproven claims are held against them as a lie.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Clattenberg innocent’ is closed to new replies.