Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Classifieds Poor Form
  • GJP
    Free Member

Not on here for a change!

I sold some high end speaker cables on PinkFishMedia a week ago. I promised the guy the original receipt from 10 years ago which I forgot to begin with, but sent it on and it would have arrived either yesterday or today.

Today they are back on sale on PinkFishMedia for twice what I sold them for.

I know I shouldn’t be bothered by this and I don’t need the money etc so WTF. Lesson learned.

Just letting off a bit steam 😈

richpips
    Free Member

As has been said before, you got what you wanted for them, move on.

Militant_biker

When I worked in a shop we nearly always sold stuff for more than we paid for them… 🙄

allthegear
    Free Member

High end speaker cables you say?? He probably had them “de-ionised” or something. Makes ’em sound so much better and worth more… 😉

Rachel

Edric64
    Free Member

30amp cooker flex does the job and costs little

ronjeremy
    Free Member

If you are that concerned, why not link to your original for sale ad on his for sale ad. just a thought

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Well it looks like you underpriced them – depending if he gets his asking price.

iDave
    Free Member

I bought some crisps today that cost me more then they cost the shop keeper. I expect about 70% more. Poor commercial form.

loddrik
    Free Member

Are you really morally outraged at it or are you just p/ssed off that he’s gonna get far more for them than you did…

GJP
    Free Member

Well at least it wasn’t a vase I underpriced 😆

joolsburger
    Free Member

If it makes you feel better I bought a Nait 5i off pink fish and sold it last week for exactly what I paid for it.

I replaced it with a marantz stop gap amp that I’m now likely to keep as in many ways it sounds better than the nait in my system.

Hifi eh..

bigyinn
    Free Member

I’d link to your original ad. Is his name Jonny Vegas?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Classifieds Poor Form’ is closed to new replies.