Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Claims Direct
  • Harry_the_Spider

THEY KEEP PHONING MY MOBILE.

I KEEP TELLING THEM I’M NOT INTERESTED.

ARGHHH!

Hmmm… Could I sue them and the feckers who sold them my number for harassment?

geoffj

TPS

Harry_the_Spider

Does it work on a mobile?

Goes off and checks.

Harry_the_Spider

You can!

I have!

I shall miss telling them to sod off though.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Doesn’t always work on landlines… calls from abroad etc are not covered… 😈

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

If they phone again you can just tell them to remove your name from their database and if they say they can’t keep asking to speak to the supervisor until they do. They have to do this on request. IIRC

or just have some fun with them. MY fave is to say – that sounds interesting, hang on a minute while I turn the kettle off, and then just leave the phone down but not turned off. see how long you can get them to hold for. You can even play them tunes and say “than you for holding” every minute 🙂

highclimber
    Free Member

it’ll be your car insurance company that has profiteered from selling your details!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9523000/9523272.stm

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

highclimber – Member
    it’ll be your car insurance company that has profiteered from selling your details!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9523000/9523272.stm

Possibly. Could have been garage, hire company, physiotherapist etc etc .

Does crack me up that you purchase legal cover on an insurance policy only to find out that they sell your claim to their panel solictor who would provide exactly the same service for ‘free’ (to the claimant) if they walked in off the street.

edhornby

my brother used to put them on the phone to his daughter when she was little 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Claims Direct’ is closed to new replies.