Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Claiming compensation for self medicated injurys. No win no fee content.
  • speshspenner
    Free Member

Ok, had a bump in my car 2yrs ago, got T boned by a guy who came through a red light. Car was a total loss and I got paid out really quickly and replaced my car. I wasnt injured and didn’t seek medical assistance.
    I am now getting hassled(upto 10 times a day) by solicitors looking to make a claim on my behalf, getting sick of their constant badgering! So to get rid of them, I said yes to one and my claim is being processed, has anyone else done this? It feels wrong, they tell me that it won’t affect the 3rd party’s insurance as the claim has already been settled and this cash has been ‘set aside’ by the insurance company as part of the original claim?.
    Has anyone else done or had this? Or do you work for one of these company’s and can explain it a bit more?.

midlifecrashes

It’s very simple.You are committing fraud.They are helping.

wwaswas

It feels wrong

there’s a very good reason for that.

thegreatape
    Free Member

So to get rid of them, I said yes

😐

cp

So to get rid of them, I said yes to one

how does that work??!

sugdenr
    Free Member

It is really really simples

They dont give a **** about you, the ambulance chasing scum just want to charge an extortinate amount of money to someone for claiming a few quid for you.

You were not injured, you dont have anything to be compensated for.

This stuff is how this whole financial crisis we all moan about came about and is no better than MPs claiming expenses for stuff they oughtn’t.

Please do not feed the animals.

jota180
    Free Member

What exactly is the claim for?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Claiming compensation for self medicated injurys. No win no fee content.’ is closed to new replies.