• This topic has 85 replies, 52 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Kuco.
Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Civies with speed cameras (and time on their hands)
  • shands
    Free Member

I think with all the idiots that you have mentioned are on the road where you live. These people are seriously taking their lives in their hands. If some scroat is willing to beat someone up for the crappy mobile, what they going to do if someone tries to “snitch” on them for speeding.
    On another note handehld speed guns are reported to be crap. The yanks dont use certain ones anymore!

alwyn
    Free Member

If they put speed limits up then people wouldn’t get caught.

Drillski
    Free Member

to the OP,
    as you were back visiting your folks, these civic minded folks were in fact not spying on their neighbours, but in fact outsiders like yourself who abused their community by breaking the law and driving dangerously, putting the lives of the local community at risk.
    It’s a bit sad that as a cyclist yourself, who really ought to have a good grasp of road safety issues, that you haven’t yet grown up enough to realise that you are in fact, just in the wrong, and you are in fact the reason that people feel the need to try an protect their community from the hazard that dangerous drivers are. Grow up.
    I wonder, do you have kids?
    If so, i suspect you might support the pointing of a very different kind of gun at drivers who speed, and definitely those that pass you at a junction whilst texting or blabbing away into their phone.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    owenfackrell
    Free Member

On a program recently the did a bit on a school that had a problem with speeders outside of it. The police got the kids to hold the radar gun and check the cars speed and any that were going over were pulled in and asked to explain to a bunch of 7,8,9 year olds why they were speeding and the kids explained back why it was so dangorus. you have never seen so many people looking so uncffortable at having to explian them selves.
    I would also like to see more avarage speed cammeras around.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Ah yes I saw that too owenfackrell, I thought it was very good.

Kuco

Run them all over bring back the bull bar 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Civies with speed cameras (and time on their hands)’ is closed to new replies.