Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Citroen dispatch/scudo/expert owners (2007 on)
  • DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

Has anyone disabled the annoying autolock function on the back doors?
    I have managed to switch it off on the driver/passenger doors but the back doors still lock when the van starts moving.
    Thanks.

tthew

No, I can’t work it out either. You’re right, it is annoying. I assume it’s to stop people nicking stuff out of the back in town congestion, (though I wonder if the risk is really that great)

maccruiskeen

while all you dis-scu-perts are convened could you do me a favour. I can only find fairly basic measurements for the load space, with the length given as the length of the floor, but it looks to me like the seat/ bulkhead lean backwards into the space, so the real length is less than sizes given.

Could anyone give me a measure of the shortest length of the load space- if that makes sense – the length from the most backward leaning bit of the bulkhead to the inside of the doors at that height.

Its the LWB model I’m thinking of (what I want to know is can 8ft boards travel on their edge, strapped the side rather than flat on the floor), but the difference the bulkhead makes would be the same in either model.

tthew

I’ll do it in a bit.

tthew

OK, so the SWB version.
    Longest along the floor – 2.25m
    Shortest bulkhead to rear door – 2.03m
    That’s with the ladder rack bulkhead, not the solid one, but it shouldn’t be too much different.

maccruiskeen

knackers – that means the 2.58m LWB is really 2.36m. Just too short.

Thanks for checking that

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Citroen dispatch/scudo/expert owners (2007 on)’ is closed to new replies.