• This topic has 43 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by hora.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Citroen Berlingo- Should I?
  • hora
    Free Member

You do realise that Im passing over a second Forester for this 🙁

(Im not allowed one as I have a son now apparently)

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Berlingos have the most uncomfortable seats ever! You will most certainly notice this after the Forester. I did!
    Even the 2.0HDI is slow. You can get a chip, but it doesn’t work on the Bosch ECUs, only Siemens.
    Forget it. you will never take to it after driving a decent car. Even the ” ooh, it has cubby holes everywhere, aren’t the frogs clever!” is bullshit.
    I sold mine within a month. The missus hated it, my daughter hated it, my Jack Russell hated it with a passion. She couldn’t see out of the windows and the bench seats were so narrrow she’d fall off.

Oh, and they’re not that economical either; 40mpg max compared to nearly 50 for the Rover 75 that followed .

Oh, and for some reason it cost £100 more to insure than a modified Forester S-turbo…

kayak23

Berlingos have the most uncomfortable seats ever!

3 weeks in mine across Europe. Fine…Comfortable.

The first rule of Blingo club is….

hora
    Free Member

I had to hang on for dear life when cornering in my Forester- I used to hook my left arm under the captain’s chair armrest to stop me ending up in the passenger seat! Such was their seats grip/moulding 😆

I’ve driven to Germany and back in a Aygo- surely their seats should be the ‘worst’??? …but they were fine.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Citroen Berlingo- Should I?’ is closed to new replies.