• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cirencester area – anyone have a headset presser inner that I could use/borrow?
  • IHN

Booze/biscuits available to say thank you 🙂

[edit]awaits pictures of hammers and blocks of wood…

IHN

purleeeeease…..

tang
    Free Member

Noah’s have done my pressing for nothing in the past. Gave the lads some cake! This was ages ago and not sure if the staff are as friendly now!

IHN

Hmm, I was wondering about trying the chaps at the bike shop in town. Feel a bit cheeky though, as I’ve never bought anything in there…

hopkinsgm

I’m not local so not in a position to help, other than to point out that your terminology is wrong. If you were asking for a headset presser innerer, then you might get a better response. Or then again you might not… 😉

alfabus
    Free Member

I’ve got a 1 1/8″ headset press in cheltenham that you’re welcome to borrow… it’s crap at 1.5″ and some inset headsets though.

Oh, and I’m off to Scotland tomorrow morning, so you’d have to come get it tonight from ‘nam.

Dave

IHN

Cheers Dave.

I actually won’t probably need it for a week or so, depending on how quick I get the frame to the powdercoaters, so I’ll drop you a mail?

hopkinsgm – good point, cheers. I thought I’d need a headset whackerer outerer, but I managed with an old driverer screwerer and a hammerererer 🙂

Speeder

Like Dave I’ve got a 1 1/8″ version you could borrow and I’m in Cheltenham. Just another option if timing gets awkward.

Gary

qwerty
    Free Member

I have a length of stud work and some big washers with bolts either end & work in Ciren, email in profile.

IHN

Smashing, cheers fellas. I shall be in touch with at least one of you soon 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cirencester area – anyone have a headset presser inner that I could use/borrow?’ is closed to new replies.