Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • circumnavigate spotify invite requirement
  • theflatboy
    Free Member

the other thread i mentioned this in had a slightly arbitrary title, so new thread just to make sure people who are interested in this can get on it:

firstly, my laptop keyoard doesn't work, as per my thread the other day, so there will e no letter (the one etween a and c)s in this message.

"you can circumnavigate the invite only thing on spotify, as i found out for my cousin this morning. there is a way to register for the eta of the service, and the registration for that needs no invite and also works for the regular free service. click here: https://www.spotify.com/en/get-started/
    and away you go 🙂 "

midlifecrashes

loody rilliant oyo!

theflatboy
    Free Member

hehe, couldn't put it etter myself!

theflatboy
    Free Member

ump

iDave
    Free Member

cool, thanks, i mean i'd say thanks if i used such a shockingly underhand link

ourkidsam
    Free Member

You haven't needed an invite for spotify for months

A few months ago when I joined you didn't need an invite 🙂

theflatboy
    Free Member

yeah likewise, ut i know when this issue came up efore there were a few people annoyed they couldn't get on it, so hopefully this will help.

MattPhotos
    Free Member

but there is a B is 'arbitrary' near the beginning of your message…

theflatboy
    Free Member

good spot! since you mention it, i have the desktop and laptop at home, most of the day i'm sat reading over law books with the laptop in front of me, hence most of the above. the first post in this thread quoted the other, hence the working b, and in this post too!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘circumnavigate spotify invite requirement’ is closed to new replies.