Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Cinnamon_Girl & Aleigh’s birthday ride. (With pics)
  • aleigh
    Free Member

Who knows, we all found it very amusing! 😆

soma_rich
    Free Member

Great ride, Great company, Great birds, great knickers, great beer, Quality day.

Thank you all 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Andy – you left your PG behind but don’t bother collecting it cos I’ve emptied it 😉

Fred – We’ve been riding in the posh part of Hampshire, people don’t wear Primark knickers aorund these parts!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    RudeBoy
    Free Member

So how’d they get there? Maybe a bird put them there?

RichPenny
    Free Member

Crow in a buzzard outfit most likely…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Actually, WTF were those knickers doing there, in the middle of nowhere?

I often see knickers, used condoms etc in more urban-accessible areas 🙁

soma_rich
    Free Member
    aleigh
    Free Member

did you want them rudeboy? shall i go and get them for you? 😆

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

did you want them rudeboy? shall i go and get them for you?

a ready supply of used knickers is available on a washing line nearby…

cinnamon_girl

Dear me. This started off as a rather pleasant little thread and has degenerated into a perv’s paradise.

Anna-B
    Free Member

I had such a great day yesterday, thanks to CG and A for having birthdays and a bike ride and everyone who went for being fab. Am just finishing the last of the Easter Bunny, yum. thanks so much to STM for the brewery tour and beer.

Thankfully my extreme biking accident and resulting injury didn’t stop me doing the Purbecks planning ride today 🙂 See you all – and others – then.

AB x

RudeBoy
    Free Member

No I don’t. I was just wondering how on Earth a pair of knickers ended up on a signpost in the middle of nowhere? Is Arnold Layne into mountain biking?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I was just wondering how on Earth a pair of knickers ended up on a signpost in the middle of nowhere?

1) a moment of passion
    2) that’s what people do with lost gloves, scarves and knickers etc

but you knew that…

Andy

Well knickers on a post makes a difference to posts about knickers which seems to have dominated here recently! RB no idea how they got there – they just were. When we saw them first of all there were lots of accusations especially as they were next to a hay barn. With the hay all mussed up. But there were no guilty blushes amongst our party!

Hmmm pure gold – such nice beer – thanks Rob.

Anna hope knee heals.

Damn CG – no point coming back for the PG as it will have vanished by now!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Well, I figured that out, Barnes! But the location seemed a little incongruous with the idea of a bit of al-fresco friskiness, to me! Now the proximity of a barn has been mentioned, it makes slightly more sense.

People should look after their knickers, not go round discarding them all over the countryside willy-nilly.

Or maybe someone just fancied Going Commando? After all, there are regular Military manouevers on Salisbury Plain.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

But the location seemed a little incongruous with the idea of a bit of al-fresco friskiness, to me!

a) darkness
    b) no one else around
    c) once I came upon a car on a bridleway, its doors open. 50m away in the bracken was a woman bouncing up and down on top of a bloke, in broad daylight. She didn’t stop despite our presence. So that’s probably desperation ?

Muke
    Free Member

Happy bday ladies

must go into the tractor trumps thread surely

aleigh
    Free Member

That’s such a shocking pic but it gave a few laffs!! 😆

singletrackmind

I hope all who attended enjoyed the loop, and the tour that followed. Sorry if it was abit rushed, but I think most of the key points got across.
    There was a more lengthy route which I will try to run in a few months, hopefully followed by another ‘tour’ . Maybe June when i go ‘over the hill’
    Managed a 30 miler on Sunday and my legs are feeling it abit today.
    Plus that PG was not at its best, its normally better than that. When its at its best its sensational.
    Thanks for the crisps CG, started on them today.

Oh and Happy Birthday to you both.

cinnamon_girl

Cheers Rob. Glad you managed your 30 miler. Will definitely look forward to the “Zoo” ride again with the rest of the SSD’s.

As for “going over the hill”, nah it’s just a number so ignore it 😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Dear me. This started off as a rather pleasant little thread and has degenerated into a perv’s paradise.

Rough translation – “SFB got involved”

😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Rough translation – “SFB got involved”

what, little ME??

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Cinnamon_Girl & Aleigh’s birthday ride. (With pics)’ is closed to new replies.