Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • CIMA types… filling in Updated PER help/advice?
  • maccyb
    Free Member

Calling all accountants… well not all accountants, just the CIMA ones!

My wife’s about 2/3 of the way through her CIMA exams, and is working on the Practical Experience Requirements, but she’s struggling a bit with how to write it. I’ve no clue at all, so I can’t really help!

Rather than try to explain it on here, would anyone with the requisite knowledge be kind enough to PM me and get in touch with her to assist, however briefly? Failing that, does anyone have any links for pages with advice on how to do it?

All help appreciated…

edlong
    Free Member

It’s been a while so not got a lot of advice, but unless it’s changed since I did it (which tbf is quite likely, they seem to like to change it) the only thing I can remember is that I started from the requirements and then wrote it up with very explicit reference to them – trying to make it “easy to tick” for whoever assesses it.

Happy to let you have a copy of mine – I just DM’d you but I’m not sure if it let me include my email address in the message – if not, it’s in my profile.

Chew
    Free Member

Sent you a DM.
    Assuming it hasnt changed its just an extended CV.
    Just make sure it covers the “core” requirements and its fairly straightfowards if long winded

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    maccyb
    Free Member

Thanks!

Apparently it has changed, and quite recently, but I couldn’t say how much. Will pass on the messages…

(I knew STW would provide!)

edlong
    Free Member

I’ve emailed you mine – it’s from 2013 so don’t know how relevant it is to the current way of doing it though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘CIMA types… filling in Updated PER help/advice?’ is closed to new replies.