• This topic has 85 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by mboy.
Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Ciiiiiiiiiider… What's your tipple?
  • 40mpg

Thatchers Green Goblin hits the spot.

I’m just back from 4 days in the Quantocks, place I stayed at was next door to a shop which sold Green Goblin, which was next door to a pub which sold Cheddar Valley for £3 a pint.

Never slept so soundly!

jekkyl

Thatchers Katy, good stuff, gets you well pissed.

somouk
    Free Member

I’m quite a fan of Angry Orchard which is cheap enough but light enough to drink all night when out.

Makes me fall over a bit though.

sharki
    Free Member

If anyone wants any ruff cider, i’ll be drawing what’s left into Gal containers possibly tomorrow. Haven’t a clue what it’s like, but i’ve been told by the chap who made it, it’s 8%. There will be around 150 gals.

The other 1000 gallons he’s left me, is turning to vinegar, but if you like it like that, i can run some of that off too. But most of that will be turned to full on Cider vinegar with mother.

If anyone comes to ride the Quantocks and wants any produce, let me know.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Sorry, you need to try Thatchers Old Rascal, well worth the hunt, proper wobbly falling down juice

mboy
    Free Member

Thatchers Green Goblin hits the spot.

I found that one is quite nice with some food, but IMO it’s a little too sharp/acidic to drink any more than one on its own. Tastes alright though.

Thatchers Katy, good stuff, gets you well pissed.

Oh yes… Went out for a mates birthday the other week. I was only going to have a couple. Two of his mates, who have way more money than they know what to do with, kept buying bottles of Thatcher’s Katy and thrusting them in my hand before I could say no!

I was ill… 😕

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Ciiiiiiiiiider… What's your tipple?’ is closed to new replies.