• This topic has 47 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by chip.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Ciao
  • collinstiffee
    Free Member

When did Singletrack World become such a hangout for such misanthropes?
    The level of offensive comments on this board recently has truely appauled me.
    Goodbye to those who have chatted, given advice or bought things from, or sold things to me.
    Take care

parkesie
    Free Member

You ok hun?

collinstiffee
    Free Member

nah, can’t find my purse or how to delete my ****’ profile. From the last few days I expect plenty of help.

bruneep

collinstiffee
    Free Member

Nope. just some pointers on how to delete account would be nice

bencooper
    Free Member

You could just, you know, stop coming to the website?

Cougar

If you lack the self control to log on, I can ban your account for you?

I don’t think it’s possible to delete your account, could be wrong. I certainly can’t do it. I may be wrong, but deleting your account may well remove all your posts too, which won’t be happening for fairly obvious reasons. You could try emailing moderator@, see if the admin team can do it.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Why not change your password and type the new one with your eyes shut, careful though as you might type ‘drama queen’ by mistake and you’d guess that straigh away.

JoeG
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Qgyfn_eHfoo[/video]

skinnyboy
    Free Member

tomhoward

When did Singletrack World become such a hangout for such misanthropes?
    The level of offensive comments on this board recently has truely appauled me.
    Goodbye to those who have chatted, given advice or bought things from, or sold things to me.
    Take care

**** off then. Nobody cares.

Ttfn petal.

Dobbo

I’ve no idea who you are because I don’t come on here that much, but I do like a good flounce. 😆

Bye.

benji
    Free Member

It’s ok I’ve found the problem he’s a kilt wearer and in true Alex Salmond fashion wants to go for the big flounce when it doesn’t go his way.

Mantastic
    Free Member

^^^^^^ racist

Harry_the_Spider

The forum will be a lesser place. A sad day.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I also miss the old days because in the old days when someone flounced you knew who they were

Surfmat….now that was a flounce.

Jamie
    Free Member

You could just, you know, stop coming to the website?

Whaaaaa?

jools182
    Free Member

*truly *appalled

Harry_the_Spider

Back to the OP…. I thought Misanthropes was a small village on the road between Rippondon and Halifax.

Everyday is a school day.

allthegear
    Free Member

HtS – no, no – you’re thinking of Misogynists. Misanthropes is over by Cleckheaton…

Rorschach
    Free Member

Drac

You can’t delete your profile and we don’t delete them as posts are kept as an archive, stop posing if you no longer wish to use forum is all you need to do.

Harry_the_Spider

HtS – no, no – you’re thinking of Misogynists. Misanthropes is over by Cleckheaton…

Thanks. But I do know for a fact that Flounce is on the French / Belgian border.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Well, we`ll sithy then ! or as they say in Misanthrope…….. chow ! 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

he’s a kilt wearer

Whilst I find the reference to “kilt wearer” a tad unnecessary it should perhaps be pointed out that a loose fitting pleated garment which accentuates the wearer’s sudden change of direction is absolutely indispensable for a perfectly executed flounce.

Jamie
    Free Member

You can’t delete your profile and we don’t delete them as posts are kept as an archive, stop posing if you no longer wish to use forum is all you need to do.

*chuckles*

allthepies
    Free Member

“You’ll never guess what happened next when collinstiffe flounced from STW…”

MrSmith
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

“You’ll never guess what happened next when collinstiffe flounced from STW…”

What happened next will AMAZE you…

Cougar

Back to the OP…. I thought Misanthropes was a small village on the road between Rippondon and Halifax.

She’s Mr and Mrs Anthropes’ little girl.

PiknMix
    Free Member

It’s been a while since we had a good flounce, unfortunately this isn’t one of them.
    Bye bye op.

pondo
    Free Member

I wonder if a flouncer ever really expects a different outcome?

chip
    Free Member

I wonder if a flouncer ever really expects a different outcome?

Surely the outcome is irrelevant as the OP would have logged off after finishing his final post of flounce, never ever to come back, so never ever see any subsequent replies, surely.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Can a flouncer still use the classifieds?

cranberry
    Free Member

Does anyone remember the good old days, when whatshisname still posted on here ?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is there a way to tell if he has come back to check the flounceomiter on this thread.

chip
    Free Member

Can a flouncer still use the classifieds?

Yes he can, and with out the complication and exchange rate of the smackeroony.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member
    Is there a way to tell if he has come back to check the flounceomiter on this thread

A new poster called flaccidcoll ?

aracer
    Free Member

I also miss the old days because in the old days when someone flounced you knew who they were

Ouch! 🙂 I’m sure having contributed to 15 threads in the past year (and strangely not a single comment on any of the Scottish independence threads until he decided to flounce, he will be sorely missed.

chip
    Free Member

Or mr floppy to his friends.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Ciao’ is closed to new replies.