Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • chunk from the goonies raving 1992 (can you spot him)?
  • woody2000

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHXi8h8H2VA[/video]

xiphon
    Free Member

ha ha ha brings back memories of looking just as mashed…. but far more recently than ’92…

organic355
    Free Member

that guys trippin his face off

woody2000

yunki
    Free Member

I like that fella rubbing his hands together like a kid in a sweetshop for the first couple of minutes..

It seemed so wonderful and strangely natural at the time.. but it’s almost a wee bit creepy looking at it purely as a spectacle all these years later..
    especially with the cold hard weight of sobriety and responsibility clouding my vision..

sefton
    Free Member

its as if they are oblivious to the people around them (everyone’s just doing there own thing) haha.

felt embarrassed just watching it

Milkie
    Free Member

I never looked like that… & I was the worlds best dancer when on drugs. 😆

same here!

sefton
    Free Member

yeah the little pervert at the beginning class!

xiphon
    Free Member

sefton – Member
    its as if they are oblivious to the people around them (everyone’s just doing there own thing) haha.

Yes, it can be like being in your own little world – just you, the flashy lights, and the music.

You’ll notice the constant looking around suspiciously – paranoia is a well-known side effect of ecstasy.

woody2000

paranoia is a well-known side effect of ecstasy

Afterwards maybe, the most well known side effects are excessive smiling, jaw-ache and being utterly, utterly convinced that you really can dance like Jay-K off of Jamiroquai (just me?). 🙂

SkillWill
    Free Member

The girl he is dancing next to has really nice hair.

Really nice.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I couldn’t see Chunk, but Sloth from The Goonies seems like a good dancer.

meehaja
    Free Member

I just feel embarrassed. and a bit sad.

sefton
    Free Member

😳 sloth!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Don’t worry Sefton! Chunk wouldn’t be seen dead in that club.

Junkyard
    Free Member

– paranoia is a well-known side effect of ecstasy

You were doing different stuff from me then]It is caled ecstacy – it kind of hints at its main side effect in the name 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You wouldn’t recognise Chunk (aka Slim) after his raving days!

godzilla
    Free Member

being utterly, utterly convinced that you really can dance like Jay-K off of Jamiroquai (just me?).

I have taken drugs in excessive amounts, but there is no drug strong enough to convince anyone i can dance.. The lad around 10.05 is well boss..

sefton
    Free Member

yeah thats Sloth 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Chunk in da rave, bwoooy!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cWgSMU22bo[/video]

xiphon
    Free Member

– paranoia is a well-known side effect of ecstasy

You were doing different stuff from me then]It is caled ecstacy – it kind of hints at its main side effect in the name

No, it’s a side effect, along with dozens of others. One amusing side effect I experience is ‘seeing’ people who aren’t there, and that’s with pure mdma, not pills laced with something else.

I don’t think scientists have worked out why the jaw starts though? My teeth are pretty ground down at the back!

Been detoxed for over a year now, which is a stark contrast from twice a week for 5 years… 😯

xiphon
    Free Member

oops… double post for some reason

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘chunk from the goonies raving 1992 (can you spot him)?’ is closed to new replies.