Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Chumba XCL riders – your opinions please?
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

What do you think of this frame?

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Anyone?

forge197
    Free Member

James rode mine for the first time today pics and thoughts later as out and about at the moment

forge197
    Free Member

Pics Here http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/new-bike-pics-xcl

It's a bit hard to say after just 10 miles, but compared to the Pitch the rear is noticably stiffer and that translates on the trail, at least for me that in berms I was able to lean into them more and carry more speed confidently and on exiting the corners in general I could put the power down earlier and that felt like more forward motion and so it accelerates out of corners more like a hardtail would.

The rear suspension makes light work of the terrain and soaks up the undulations nicely.

Looking forward to putting some more miles on the bike and getting to know it better.

Feel free to mail me if you have any specific questions mtb <dot> local1 <at> yahoo <dot> co <dot> uk

forge197
    Free Member

Have riden the bike a bit more now and it's certainly confidence inspiring and amount of speed that it will carry into, through and out of a corner is comical.

The other thing I've notice is how natural it feels in the air, get it airbourne over (in my case small) a jump it feels perfect and controlled.

Down rutted stuff it's composed and controlled.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Chumba XCL riders – your opinions please?’ is closed to new replies.