Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • F******, **** ****!
  • dr_death
    Free Member

3/4 of my biscuit has just snapped off and fallen in my coffee as I attempted an advanced dunking manouvere.

Arse!

allthepies
    Free Member

BTFU

Hairychested
    Free Member

Murderer!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Elevenses FAIL.

dr_death
    Free Member

It had loads of horrid bits in the bottom…..

paulosoxo
    Free Member

effing useless, sorry for late text misfire, I wrote it then left it unsent, then sent it next time i picked the phone up

stumpy01

ha ha……erm, oh I mean, jolly bad luck!

The 4 chunks of dark chocolate I have just eaten as an accompaniment to my coffee did no such thing (but then, I didn't dunk them!).

A nice way to end a morning of getting some motorbike fork oil from the Gear4 KTM shop round the corner (who also had some hardtail KTMs in) & then transplanting 4 brussel sprout plants and about 10 lettuce. Shame it keep raining – the bike needs a clean.

dr_death
    Free Member

I'll have a look at your knee tomorrow if you like Paul. Sounds a bit ****….. Just found out my neighbour is a private physio though, so that could be useful.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I'm booked in for some through work. It seems to start to REALLY hurt once I get any weight off it, especially if I lie on my back. It just hurst a bit the rest of the time.

Last night when it was hurting, I started pushing my foot against the bottom of the bed, which seemed to ease it quite a lot.

Back to biscuits though, have you tried biting the oposing corners from a penguin (or the ends off a Kit Kit) then using it as a straw?

MrNutt
    Free Member

oh no, not the return of the soggy biscuit thread!

Bunnyhop

What type of biscuit? If it was a jaffa cake (it should have floated), that is indeed a tragedy.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I'd have to say that a garibaldi is possibly the worst biscuit in the world to have a "dunk failure" with, it can turn a perfectly good cuppa into a papermache like mess of rabbit droppings and soggy cardboard. Shame I love em so!

dr_death
    Free Member

Garibaldis are an awesome biscuit, and indeed one of the varities I was enjoying with my cuppa. T'was, however, a nice biscuit that wasn't so nice.

(Re: the trick with penguins. Best thing to do is bite off the opposite corners, suck up enough coffee through it to fill it and then flip the whole thing over and shove it all in your mouth at once. MMmmmm Coffee/chocolate/biscuity goodness.Gonna have to go and buy some penguins now!

thejesmonddingo

Have you ever considered consulting a psychiatrist about your fetishistic behaviour regarding biscuits?
    Ian

dr_death
    Free Member

Nothing wrong with a biscuit fetish…..

Comes with the teritory, like bike shop workers.

handyman
    Free Member

whats worse is when you successfully dunk and on the journey from cup to mouth the dunked biscuit falls to pieces and gets everywhere

IsaacClarke
    Free Member
    BillyBull
    Free Member

Thank god your not a surgeon. Clumsy f…..

Paul how did you do that?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘F******, **** ****!’ is closed to new replies.