Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • **** mondays…..
  • alpin
    Free Member

rain. brollies everywhere. highly strung girlfriend. stress. joblessness.

**** this.

grumm
    Free Member

Beautiful day here, don't have to go to work, just got nice new wheels on my bike.

Still feeling ill and in bed. 🙁

alpin
    Free Member

least you've got a job. wish i was still in bed. wouldn't have had to run the gauntlet of brolly toting idiots (it's not even raining proper). and nor would i have to put up with her strops.

jahwomble
    Free Member

I've just spent an hour and a half( just don't ask why or how) changing a gear cable, damn right ******* mondays

mogrim

Bank holiday here, the sun's shining, but the bloody wife is making me run all over town doing errands… 🙁

alpin
    Free Member

f*cking women. and mondays.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

f*cking women is better than Mondays in my opinion

joolsburger
    Free Member

What do you do Alpin I am a recruitment bastard and may be able to help?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

perhaps there's nothing wrong with either women or Mondays but instead with Mr. Grumpy-alpin ?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

jools – you got anything in IT PRe-sales around BI/BPM/SLAM?

tails
    Free Member

thought you had a job in italy?

joolsburger
    Free Member

My firm may well have but nothing on my desk failing that I can put you in touch with a decent bloke I know who can actually be trusted.

Whereabouts are you?

alpin
    Free Member

joolsburger – Member
    What do you do Alpin I am a recruitment bastard and may be able to help?

thanks, jools. i'm a free-lance english teacher, but i'm in germany. doubt you've many leads over here.

tails – Member
    thought you had a job in italy?

so did i, tails. turned out to be a bit of a f*cking joke. see here as to why……http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/the-british-institutekoma-lingua-are-a-shoddy-enterprise

although, things may have turned a corner. just spoken to a contact at Leipzig uni and have been given the task of translating into English their 600 anniversary journal as well as correcting some septic proffessor's contribution.

girlfriend is sleeping and i've bought myself some extra long rolling papers.

……..and relax.

cheers guys.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘**** mondays…..’ is closed to new replies.