Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Chromag
  • vinnyeh

Anybody know the UK dealer prices for Sakura/Samurai? Any dealers aside from crc who are only listing the cheaper TRL and Monk? Agent website seems lacking in even a phone number.
    OI know there's a few who bought form the States/Canada – what was the landed price- and the taxes and freight costs?

Gratuitous build photos welcome 🙂

vinnyeh

bump – anyone able to help?

tails
    Free Member

i think when i was looking rolfs pukka parts and descent gear both stocked them. i'll have a little search for you. If not i know gingerflash owns one.

tails
    Free Member

double post

st

Rolfs are your best bet, I think they order stuff in / wait on shipments rather than carrying much stock though.

sharki
    Free Member

i know of a samuri for sale.
    Bright orange think it's a large or xl.
    Pikes, sly, hope hoops, 5.10s
    Think they want a grand for it
    In somerset.

vinnyeh

sharki ygm I hope.

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Yes struggled to find any UK dealers , send them an email they got back to me straight away, was looking at the sakura myself but now thinking its all about the Spooky Horror taxi, uses the dropouts from the sakura , would be interested to find a Uk price though

Rickos
    Free Member

Horror Taxi is $1000 in US. Bought in by Silverfish aren't they?

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Spooky are doing their own importing now direct from the US, White mountain were bringing a few in previously. Horror taxi is $860 = £523 plus postage and taxes i reckon about £650- 700 to your door

vinnyeh

Hmm, that's cheaper than I thought- Wight mountain's website said frames were £970- I didn't look any further than that!

JohnnyB
    Free Member

Vinneyh

Just to let you and everyone know, I'm the new distributor for Chromag.
    It's my first year since taking the brand on after Rolf had for a while, and so I'm still trying to build the dealer network – contacted most of the previous dealers but none were prepared to place any new orders, but I'm hoping that there will be a few on board for 2010.
    CRC will indeed be carrying the full Chromag range excluding Sakura, Samurai and TRL framesets which you'll be able to order directly from me (they are all hand built to order so on average take 2 – 3 months.
    They should have their stock in @ 2 weeks.

I'm just working out prices with Chromag for the frames so if you're interested drop me an email.

The web site will be finished soon, and I'll be adding a contact no.

Cheers
    John
    http://www.shore-lines.co.uk

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Vin

just been doing some more calcs reckon its going to be around £700+ for the stock frame. I'll let you know i'm going to order mine soon.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Chromag’ is closed to new replies.