Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Christmas…what's your 9 year old daughter after?
  • smogmonster

Help…..we haven’t got a clue what to get our daughter. All she wants is a damn horse, which she can’t have! And the wife isnt playing when I say a Genesis Tarn 20 in a size large is what all the kids at going for. We haven’t a clue what are the ‘big’ gifts for kids this year, so what are you getting yours?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

getting mine a horse, not sure if this helps

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A kite, and one of those poppies from the Tower of London.

perchypanther
    Free Member

A giraffe? Much bigger than a horse.

chewkw
    Free Member

iPhone … iPad … iWant.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    jimdubleyou

My Little Pony? Too cruel?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Mine has asked for a pack of sharpies. Bless.

MoreCashThanDash

Loads of crafting stuff. Cos she hasn’t got enough already!

klunky
    Free Member

I have always had success using a kids toy website called “wicked uncle”.

You can select age and gender and it gives suggestions of suitable presents.

It’s possible my niece and nephew were just polite and thought the gifts were shite but they seemed to like them.

bensales
    Free Member

Mine just said “Santa will know, don’t worry about it”!

Took a fair bit of persuading that Santa would still like a letter with some hints on…

revs1972
    Free Member

Are there any pony / horse sharing schemes in your area that you could invest in.
    once she’s spent time with it, had to muck out etc, she may change her mind on wanting one *

* could backfire on you though

smogmonster

She already spends every Sunday at the local Livery up to her armpits in Horse manure….she loves it, worse luck. The smells make retch….I’m a nurse so I’m no stranger to iffy pings, but I find liveries turn my stomach. Might have to give Wicked Uncle a go….

wrightyson
    Free Member

What about one of the polaroid cameras that print the little pics? Our daughter has loved hers. Is she in to music or owt yet?

blader1611
    Free Member

My 9yr old wants a Furby connect, i have no idea what this is or what it does and that is after reading up on it!

totalshell

maths lessons… those year 6 sats are a bit hard..

Yak

Want – a big drone.
    Reality – some Lego!

theotherjonv

Mine just said “Santa will know, don’t worry about it”!

Took a fair bit of persuading that Santa would still like a letter with some hints on…

You’re being tested here, in readiness for the big question. Have you prepared?

firestarter
    Free Member

Mines after a baby reborn and some logo. Oh and a hatchimal I can’t find

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Christmas…what's your 9 year old daughter after?’ is closed to new replies.