Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Christmas TV – anything worth catching up on?
  • RustySpanner

Managed to see ‘The Tractate Middoth’ and the following Mark Gatiss MR James profile.
    Both excellent.

Apart from that, didn’t see anything else worth watching.

What have I missed?

Ta in advance.

Regards.
    Anthony Buckeridge.

jimmy

Although I fail to see why the host is remotely famous, John Bishop’s Christmas Show was funny – at least Lee Nelson was. I was half cut, though.

EDIT:

Regards,
    James A Hatfield

z1ppy

there a whole thread about the Fry/Gryll’s program that seems positive, but as I’ve got it recorded ready to watch, so I’ve only glanced a it to avoid spoilers

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Squidlord
    Free Member

Thanks for that Rusty Spanner – big MR James fan here. Will have a look, though he doesn’t always transfer well to TV, IMO.

Is Charlie Brooker doing a review of the year this year?

northernerindevon

Aye, Charlie Brookers 2013 Wipe is on tomorrow (Saturday) BBC2 at 22:40. I shall be watching post pub…

sc-xc

I thought john bishops thing was awful (I was so ed though).

Quite enjoyed the thing about cars last night with Luther.

john_drummer
    Free Member

I have singlehandedly failed to find anything on TV worth watching over Xmas. Chalet Girl was ok on XMas night but I wouldn’t go out of my way to find it if it wasn’t already on…

time was you could rely on BBC/ITV to at least put a Bond film on on Xmas day, but not now, they can’t even be bothered to do that.

I now have Netflix

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Christmas TV – anything worth catching up on?’ is closed to new replies.