Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Christmas presses for your other half?
  • thebrowndog
    Free Member

From a question in the shoes thread.

Mine is getting some proper worthy ski gloves as she broke down in tears of pain, rage and frustration last time we went.

yunki
    Free Member

binners

Killer heels and matching underwear. More of an investment than a present, but hey…. every bodies happy 😀

matt_outandabout

Nice warm, not outdoory but not chavvy logo’d ( 🙄 ) hoody.

footflaps

Killer heels and matching underwear. More of an investment than a present, but hey…. every bodies happy

but what are you getting her?

johndoh
    Free Member

I’ve got my wife one of these – we’re just redecorating our bedroom and she has a huge collection of scarves (that she has already mentioned she wants to store somehow)…

I’m chuffed to have got what I think is a beautiful present and have it sorted before December for once.

loddrik
    Free Member

Haven’t bought each other presents since the kids were born.

bikebouy
    Free Member

A rubber Chicken.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Mine is getting some proper worthy ski gloves as she broke down in tears of pain, rage and frustration last time we went.

Hestra Mitts FTW! (Mitts in general, to be honest. So much warmer!)

thestabiliser
    Free Member

have set a budget of £20 this year so struggling a bit, normally go for an extravagant gesture that’s usually the worng colour, fit or some such.

3x400g packets of mince? (on three for a tenner) and a litre of own brand vodka (she is pregnant though)

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Its all about the kids now – we just get stuff whenever we want something… I bought myself a Swobo Folsom the other week and she’s just bought a(nother) pair of £100 shoes.

That said, she mentioned something about buying me some Howies jeans so I suppose I’d better get her something. Might follow binners’ tack.

nwgiles

Christmas presses for your other half?

Mine would love a bearing press covered in tinsel, she wants to wait for the sale but I had to get her something to open , so I’ve spoilt her with an engraved potato peeler, it’s going to be an interesting day

z1ppy

Impressed with myself, as I’m almost sorted and it’s not even December, converse trainers she wants, white stuff handbag, & lots if ‘normal sized’ chocolate buttons (pound world bargain) as the giant ones are just wrong apparently. Those should cover it, but I have time to get frippery as & when I see it.. Get in!

Coyote
    Free Member

Same as loddrik. Rather spend it on the children.

johndoh
    Free Member

Rather spend it on the children.

You *can* do both you know?

johndoh
    Free Member

the giant ones are just wrong apparently

They are wrong simply because they are not giant. They are a bit bigger.

Now *PROPER* giant buttons would be fantastic – I’m thinking the size of frizbees.

winston_dog
    Free Member

@Johndoh – where did you get that? You may of solved my Christmas present dilemma this year.

Bregante

johndoh, Mrs B would probably love that. Details?

thepurist

johndoh –

Now *PROPER* giant buttons would be fantastic – I’m thinking the size of frizbees.

Full instructions here

MrsP’s getting a Poc Trabec. Sorted.

nonk
    Free Member

Mattoutandabout the mrs likes her howies one it kind of ticks all those boxes

johndoh
    Free Member

I got it from these guys

They had limited stock though (got an email this week saying they might not be able to get it in time, but then called back to say they could after all) so I would order it sooner rather than later if you are going to get one.

And I also Googled for discount codes and found another £10 off the advertised price.

🙂

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Christmas presses for your other half?’ is closed to new replies.