Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Christmas present ideas for £10-£15
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Anyone think of presents I might want for that sort of price?

If I don’t come up with suggestions I will get ‘comedy’ ties, CDs I don’t listen to and a chocolate orange.

I don’t mind the chocolate orange but one year I got five. Apparently I am hard to buy for as I buy things I want or what I don’t have is too expensive. Oh, I think I already own two goats, a donkey and a small part of a rainforest somewhere.

wwaswas
    binners

JAG

I have the same requests 🙄

I usually go with CD’s/DVD’s, Rear light, Shoe covers or a belt.

IHN

ten or fifteen of these:

And then you try eating them as fast as you can ya bastard 🙂

binners

2x

binners

Absolutely loads of

Northwind

One and a half lapdances.

Or, a radio controlled hekalopter. There’s nobody in the world whose life wouldn’t be improved by one of these- I bought a cheap one for a miserable old dude in our secret santa last year, on the basis that I didn’t know of anything he likes at all. Even he found great pleasure in flying it into people’s heads.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

“I haven’t bought you a present this year. Instead, I’ve donated the cost, on your behalf, to”:

http://richarddawkins.net/foundation_articles/2012/12/4/a-special-request-from-richard-dawkins

Milkie
    Free Member

AirZooka? You may only use it a few times, but I’m sure you could annoy family with it. 😉

patriotpro
    Free Member

xbox/ps3 game?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I like the Airzooka. I got a crossbow that fired foam darts a couple of Xmas ago and it was great but I soon ran out of darts.

IHN – where did you get such a great idea from?

Wwwas – 🙁

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Christmas present ideas for £10-£15’ is closed to new replies.