Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Christmas and Newyear weirdness, why do so many people go bonkers?
  • kaesae
    Free Member

What’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen or done, at this most weird time of year?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Sorry Kaesae – that is classified information 😯

kaesae
    Free Member

Classified? is that what you call it?

Everything from number one songs, that are nuts to xmas presents that no one would buy let alone except.

The good thing about xmas is they have no idea what you’re giving them, the bad thing is you have no idea what your receiving.

It is good to see a lot of people happy though, even if the happiness is relative to the madness!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    yossarian
    Free Member

Alcohol, short days, pressure to celebrate and be popular etc etc

kaesae
    Free Member

Yeah, it’s an odd time of year, but even the amount of cold we’ve had lately can’t quite explain all the numb nuts 😀

farmer-giles
    Free Member

i’m sure that i got dumped shortly after xmas one year because i bought my girlfriend a really crap toy doggy from Boots as a present. She was a fantastic girlfriend but i am really pants at buying good xmas presents. if i could only tell her it was seasonal dimensia that made me buy it things might have worked out differently

kaesae
    Free Member

I’m sure if you had given her something bigger, that lasted a bit longer, she would have loved you for a long time 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Christmas and Newyear weirdness, why do so many people go bonkers?’ is closed to new replies.