Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Chris Ashton
  • anagallis_arvensis

What an utter tool this player is.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wQcF8fOigw[/video]

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

You have only just realised? Lets hope he is cited and banned

Should be a few citings from that

curtisthecat
    Free Member

He is one of the biggest tits(one of many on the current England team) Needs to grow up and learn how to act like a man. Typical story, has a few ok games and then thinks he is a superstar! Or go back to league where this sort of behavior seems to be tolerated.

Pigface
    Free Member

He is turning into a right arse.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Not on fighting right next to the spectators IMO – pile in by all means, but not there. That ball boy stuck there with fists flying about.

Agree about Ashton.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Will the next England coach be able to sort these guys out? They will cost England a game at some point with giving away penalties and yellow and red card.

There was an England prop who ended his career after disciplinary issues a couple of decades ago -needs more of that IMO

nbt

I looked at the title and wondered how long it would be before someone mentioned that this was because he’s ex-rl

oh look

Or go back to league where this sort of behavior seems to be tolerated.

grow up ffs. bad behaviour is inexcusable in any aspect of life, never mind just sport, and particularly not in one discipline compared to another.

Oxboy
    Free Member

Yellow cards at best, nobody got hurt. Did feel sorry for the ball boy though.

Pigface
    Free Member

I think the ref was laying down a marker early Tigers and Saints really dont like each other do they 😀

anagallis_arvensis

pulling a man into touch by his hair is worth more than a yellow I reckon, and seeing as how two got sent off the ref doesnt agree with you!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Does anyone like Leicester?

Cheating bastards.

anagallis_arvensis

and this is how you score a try Chris
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6ZpjLVnk2c[/video]

Oxboy
    Free Member

Ashton didn’t get any cards! Also reading a couple of match reports and listening to the commentators, not many agree with the ref!

Ashton is a cock though I wouldn’t pull Tuillagi’s hair without expecting a good hiding for doing so!

I wouldn’t want to see this impact on either teams European games with any suspensions.

Oxboy
    Free Member

Why are Leicester cheats Darcy? I have heard this banded about before without anything to back it up.

curtisthecat
    Free Member

grow up ffs. bad behaviour is inexcusable in any aspect of life, never mind just sport, and particularly not in one discipline compared to another.

I didn’t actually blame his behaviour on his ex-league history. I was simply stating that perhaps this sort of behaviour seems to be tolerated or even encouraged in this country and Australia. Just read the headlines over the years of league players who seem to get themselves into trouble with drink,drugs,gambling, spousal abuse etc etc.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Why are Leicester cheats Darcy? I have heard this banded about before without anything to back it up.

Ask Neil Back. Filthy cheating bastard.

Me? Bitter? Nah. 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh I won’t miss Shane “The Chav” Williams’ silly diving tries either.

transapp
    Free Member

Ah DD, if stringer was such a muppet to give him the chance, what flanker wouldn’t have done so? Munster didn’t look like winning that game for a minute of the match, if they were a better team, they stil would have won.

brakes
    Free Member

any excuse to slag off an England player eh?

transapp
    Free Member

Chris Ashton can be a good player, only he continues to do stupid things. If he could calm it down, he could be an all time great finisher. As it stands, he’ll soon be a marked man, and not due to his playing ability

donsimon
    Free Member

any excuse to slag off an England player eh?

Why not? Good fun innit?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

transapp, still doesnt excuse the behaviour. You’re about to be pushed over your own line in the dying minutes and you do that? And then have the barefaced cheek to deny it post-match? Never mind, we did the dirty cheating bastards over the year after in their dump of a stadium and have gone into bigger and better things while they have declined into the mediocrity that befits them. Dirty. Cheating. Bastards.

🙂

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Leicester don’t cheat any worse than Munster.

Oh look – they’ve both won loads of things over the years. 😮

Oxboy
    Free Member

Darcy that made me laugh!, I remember last season Neil Back saying Leicester are cheats after Leeds got beat by them. I thought that was a bit rich as he used to be the player who used to be accused of erm ‘gamesmanship’ the most!

nbt

sorry but that’s bollocks, league is no better nor worse then union for bad behaviour. are you telling me no one ever got a shoeing in union “cos he shouldn’t have been in the ruck”?

ashton should have been sent for that, same in either code, and the two who were sent off should have been sinbinned

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Leicester are a bunch of cheats – it appears to be done systematically. IMO a disgrace to the game. I dislike the way they play, Ihage the way they cheat.

From sneaking yards forward at kicks to sneaky punches and knee drops to holding and blocking.

I have watched a good few English games this season and it stands out how much Leicester cheat

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Anyway, we’re straying…

Ashton? Never liked him. Probably never will. Don’t think it’s anything to do with his league background. Then again, with silly hair like that (Tuilagi), you almost deserve to have it pulled. 🙂

Oxboy
    Free Member

Who’s your team Darcy?

Oxboy
    Free Member

TJ, The accusation that Tigers cheat more than other teams is ridiculous. All coaches are trying to get their teams to play on the limits of the laws but without conceding penalties. It’s just that Leicester have the most success at it! lol

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oxboy, Munster. Not bitter. Honest. 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Oxboy – I don’t agree. Some teams are much more sporting that others, some cheat more than others. Its tolerated or even applauded more in the English league I think. One of the reasons why English teams don’t do so well in the heineken cup and why the English national side tend to have a high penalty count.

so you admit Leicester are successful at cheating?

transapp
    Free Member

TJ, utter, utter shite.

http://www.premiershiprugby.com/premiership/stats/team_yellow_cards.php

Have a look and you’ll see you’re spouting rubbish.

And i already know that you’ll come back with ‘well they get away with more’ which is also crap.

I think the Heiniken cup results have a LOT more to do with salary caps in the primierships plus the demands on the players that simply are not matched in any other country.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Transapp – I am surprised at that

Its just an opinion and a lot of stuff goes unpunished but I have seen them play a couple of times this season and that remains my opinion. they play a deliberately cheating game. Its apart of how they set out to play.

I can’t see how to get penalties conceeded out of that those stats – that might be interesting

anagallis_arvensis

plus the demands on the players that simply are not matched in any other country.

What rot the top 14 is far tougher, its just not hyped by Sky like the aviva.

flap_jack
    Free Member

surely a table of yellow cards doesn’t help when sorting out cheats. Cheats are those that break laws and don’t get caught.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I would have thought the yellow card table a decent piece of data on cheating

curtisthecat
    Free Member

New Zealand and Ritchie McCaw? I wouldn’t exactly call it blatant cheating(Mrs Curtis is sitting next to me) but they are masters at playing the game to the limits. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

anagallis_arvensis

I’m not sure the Primership teams cheat more per sae but they certainly play a slower grinding game as a rule compared to say the Top 14 teams or whatever the cider league is called these days. All teams cheat just some teams cheat in different ways. The Aussies for instance drive me mental with their players in front of the ball carriers.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I think cheating spoils the game and I don’t like to see it. the sly tugs on the shirt, the blocking the kicking away of the ball and so on.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Quins fan here.

I respectfully decline to discuss cheating.

Ashton: He’s still young, he’s got talent but he still needs to grow up. He has the ability to be a rugby great. Hopefully with age will come maturity. Either way, if he continues like that he’ll get his comeuppance. There’s plenty of big, nasty players out there that’ll sort him out when he finds himself stuck in a ruck/maul.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Chris Ashton’ is closed to new replies.